PDA

View Full Version : Very nice guy!

mariereid
May 5th, 2010, 07:34
I wrote an email to Yasuhiko Sasaki, asking him for 3 aircraft. At first I was after just 1 of his F1M2, but after looking at his planes, I dared to ask for 3 of them. This AM I recieved the passwords for everything at his site! I just thought I'd let ya know what a nice person he is.:ernae::salute:

Jagdflieger
May 5th, 2010, 09:00
They are all well worth having in the library.

Finn
May 5th, 2010, 11:34
I had the same experience - I only asked for the Pete, but he kindly sent me a full list of codes. Which of course made me rush to his marvelous page to DL everything. Boy, those are great planes, so by all means: Ask this airplane genius for his codes and get them all - don't forget to say please, he is a real gentlemanFinn

oldwheat
May 5th, 2010, 12:49
He did the same for me a while ago. He also gave me a beta of a Mitsubishi A5M2 that he had started, I lost it in a PC crash & unfortunately, he apparently didn't ever complete the model.

Hurricane91
May 5th, 2010, 14:26
Yasuhiko is very kind and a gifted designer. The B7A2 is magnificent.

Pips
May 5th, 2010, 14:53
Could someone post a link to his page? Ta. :)

Naismith
May 5th, 2010, 14:57

P'raps it's a secret....

Hurricane91
May 5th, 2010, 17:13

Here it is...
http://yashico.cool.ne.jp/index.html

Bill Kestell
May 5th, 2010, 17:49
That was my experience as well. A true gentleman (and ONE HELL OF A DESIGNER)!

TARPSBird
May 6th, 2010, 00:45
I had most of Yashico's planes in my old CFS2 install that was lost when my external HD died. Been wanting to re-install but didn't have all my passwords on file. He just now sent me his entire password list, less than half an hour after I sent him an e-mail requesting them. He is good people. :)

tonybones2112
May 6th, 2010, 01:51
His reply to me was swift and courteous. My stupid email threw his reply over into my spam folder but all's well that ends well.

Bonesimoto

Pips
May 6th, 2010, 04:24
Thanks for the link Hurricane. I've sent off my request.

Had a look through his site. I must say that his aeroplanes are very impressive! :)

mariereid
May 6th, 2010, 07:56
Just in case ya loose his address, Maskrider's site has a link to YS. Besides all of his great work, Chris has one heck of a list of links. :salute::ernae: