May 2nd, 2010, 09:24
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vector1771/3883826558/

Kiwikat
May 2nd, 2010, 09:28
Wow!!!

Thanks for the link Mr. Panther! :ernae:

JorisVandenBerghe
May 2nd, 2010, 09:59
Thanks for the link :)! I'm familiar with his work (he's one of my contacts on Flickr), but this is a picture that I haven't seen before.

jmig
May 2nd, 2010, 11:34
Now that is one AWESOME photo!

Ferry_vO
May 2nd, 2010, 12:27
Is it just me, or is that photo titled ninety degrees to the left? The clouds on the left side of the shot looks a bit odd. To me it seems this F-16 was making a high-G low level turn at a ninety degree angle and the photographer snapped this shot from behind the aircraft.

djscoo
May 2nd, 2010, 12:32
Is it just me, or is that photo titled ninety degrees to the left? The clouds on the left side of the shot looks a bit odd. To me it seems this F-16 was making a high-G low level turn at a ninety degree angle and the photographer snapped this shot from behind the aircraft.
I think you are right, you can see the reflection of the horizon along the fuselage and left wing. Still a cool shot though.

tigisfat
May 2nd, 2010, 22:57
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vector1771/3883826558/

With your photography skills and equipment, I'm sure you can get a shot like that. On your next Nellis trip, go talk to the T-birds at their hangar during the week. You can find out when their having a Indian Springs practice and tag along with the crew that drives up to review the performance from the ground. It'll be early in the morning and you'll need to bring your line badge. They're usually pretty friendly about those kinds of things if you go in uniform and present yourself well.

You might even be able to do better; try the access road in front of 21L and 21R. You'll have to walk out there, but you can park at the rescue squadron and it's not long. When they take off and go directly into their loop, you'll surely get some sick shots.