PDA

View Full Version : All vista haters!!!

moonbutter2
November 11th, 2008, 10:05
This helped out a BUNCH!!! I had to share this.

Sorry, for being so excited...........

http://www.vistatuneup.com/index.php

if you already know about this just pretend to be excited and play along.........

Tango_Romeo
November 11th, 2008, 10:11
This reminds me of that great article 50 Ways to Dumb-Down XP that was a godsend back when we were all hating that OS. :ernae:

humbles
November 11th, 2008, 10:14
Well dont worry there is a new operating system out soon next one from Vista

Devildog73
November 11th, 2008, 11:03
moonbutter, I did all of those and more to get my Vista to run like a computer system and it still was molasses in Canada in January.

As humbles said, there is a new replacement Windows OS coming out soon to replace WIN Mill, er-ah, Vista.

Togo
November 11th, 2008, 11:53
But it uses the same engine as Vista.:banghead:

Allen
November 11th, 2008, 12:02
But it uses the same engine as Vista.:banghead:

Same piece of sheet just but into a new box.:isadizzy: It's going to be a virtual carbon copy of Vista.

"Vista with out the Vista name that how we make money at Micro$oft now."

sc7500
November 11th, 2008, 12:07
...Same piece of sheet just but into a new box...

LOL !

SC
:kilroy:

Bill Kestell
November 11th, 2008, 12:47
:banghead:
Ain't it amazing? A small company, realizing it has marketed a turd, makes ammends to its customers and dumps the piece of crap replacing it with what works ... even if it was the previous ( before the "new and improved" ) version.

Apparently, big business hasn't figured this out yet. They just keep throwing out "fixes" for the turd which makes potential buyers look for hardware systems that will still support the previous software product ... the one that works.

God, what genius!:isadizzy:

Allen
November 11th, 2008, 19:03
LOL !

SC
:kilroy:

I got to work on geting my thoughts onto paper better. What I said made no since at all!:icon_lol:

egypt23spitfire
November 11th, 2008, 23:48
.........got XP tried XP got VISTA tried VISTA:banghead:

...now ive gone beck to lean and trim WIN2000 PRO SP4
.......and everything runs pretty smooth:ernae:

demorier
November 12th, 2008, 00:08
Pretty drab thing to get into, but this site has a lot of good info on startup "Task lists" in particular, in alphabetic order.

http://www.answersthatwork.com/

moonbutter2
November 12th, 2008, 20:41
It was going great for about a half a day and then I came back to the computer and it would freeze up after a few minutes of running the flight simulator. I was in heaven running with all the sliders at full throttle.