PDA

View Full Version : Effects package for the freeware Coral F-15J

OBIO
May 1st, 2010, 08:36
I have put together an effects package for the freeware Coral F-15J using gauges and effects files from the freeware Alphasim Mig-25...which has the best afterburner effects I have seen on any aircraft. I don't have any screen shots to show just how good the effects look on the F-15J, but the afterburner and wing vortexes are very nice additions to a superb aircraft. Will get the package uploaded to the library here in a few minutes.

OBIO

Just shot it to the FS2004 Other section of the download library.

gribouil
May 1st, 2010, 09:05
Looking forward to it, I'm sure this will be a very nice addition to this beauty!
May I suggest you to use (if not already done) the sounds from the now freeware IRIS F-15?
Cheers :salute:

Stéph.

OBIO
May 1st, 2010, 09:13
I fired up the sim to take some screen shots of the Coral F-15 wearing a really neat desert Aggressor paint and with the new effects. Will attach them to this post.

The sounds I use are an F-15 sound package I found on Flightsim.com. By Ferrysab, the package is called soundf15.zip.

I will check out the sounds from the freeware IRIS F-15 just as soon as I know where to download the plane from. Looking foward to all the "new" freeware from IRIS actually.

OBIO

Daube
May 1st, 2010, 10:03
Those afterburner look good, but to be honnest I really prefer the original afterburner effect featured by the CORAL F-15, which changes color above a certain altitude.

OBIO
May 1st, 2010, 10:09
The freeware package I downloaded from Flightsim.com did not have any effects on it. The payware version most likely has them.

OBIO

Just did some checking...I grabbed the FS2002 version, which did not have the effects and had far fewer paints and models. I downloaded and installed the FS2004 version.