PDA

View Full Version : VB Planes PBY Catalina by Graham

TARPSBird
April 30th, 2010, 21:46
A simple request I'm sure one of you old hands can fulfill. Can somebody please send me the VB PBY Catalina?
Just about all of Graham's VB planes are still "404-file not found" in the SOH archives, I have most of 'em but I'm missing the PBY. PM me if you can hook me up - thanks in advance. :)

PJMack
April 30th, 2010, 23:49
A simple request I'm sure one of you old hands can fulfill. Can somebody please send me the VB PBY Catalina?
Just about all of Graham's VB planes are still "404-file not found" in the SOH archives, I have most of 'em but I'm missing the PBY. PM me if you can hook me up - thanks in advance. :)

http://sopwithc.wetpaint.com/page/Downloads+Page+4:salute:

TARPSBird
May 1st, 2010, 00:30
PJ, that link is for the the Virtual Navy (VN) PBY, the VB Planes PBY is older and not as nice but i just wanted it for my PBY collection. One of the other SOH members already sent it to me. I'm gonna d/l some of Sopwith's paints so thanks for posting the link, I can use it. :)

PJMack
May 1st, 2010, 01:28
PJ, that link is for the the Virtual Navy (VN) PBY, the VB Planes PBY is older and not as nice but i just wanted it for my PBY collection. One of the other SOH members already sent it to me. I'm gonna d/l some of Sopwith's paints so thanks for posting the link, I can use it. :)

Any time!!!