PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please send me the ETO dvd?

praetorian
April 30th, 2010, 21:40
Hi,
Can someone plesae send me the ETO dvd (most updated version? It would be much appreciated, I can't download it myself as I am on a dialup internet connection and the file is way too big.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

praetorian
May 2nd, 2010, 07:02
Disregard previous request. I was finally able to download ETO Expansion after a friend helped me borrow a broadband connection for a couple of hours last night. It's installed and working fine. Have yet to download any of the updates though...

grizzly50
May 2nd, 2010, 08:50
Disregard previous request. I was finally able to download ETO Expansion after a friend helped me borrow a broadband connection for a couple of hours last night. It's installed and working fine. Have yet to download any of the updates though...

:kilroy:Praetorian, I very highly recommend that you have this BEFORE you begin installation of ETO and its updates. It will prevent a LOT of headaches.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=22434:d

praetorian
May 2nd, 2010, 19:42
Thanks Grizzly. I actually downloaded that guide some weeks ago, and it really came in handy when installing ETO Expansion last night. I'm pretty sure I would have botched the installation if I hadn't read it. As it is, everything worked out fine. I have yet to install any of the updates though. Probably won't get to that til next weekend at the earliest.

Mike