PDA

View Full Version : Im headed back to the hospital today

Daveroo
April 30th, 2010, 05:54
im headed back to the hospital today for skin grafts,doctor wants to give this a try..its been 8 months since my surgey that caused these two wounds and he (and i) are at wits end.my surgery it secedualed at 11:15am pst...he told me he will be suturing the bandages to my legs for the first 4 days...then i can either come home..two more days in the joint and if i need more time inside then i have to go to a carehome place...NOT lookin forward to that...........:isadizzy:

Crusader
April 30th, 2010, 07:00
Daveroo , the best of luck to you . You have diffinately been through the mill as we say around where I live with these wounds not healing properly . I know saying " have patience " is probably getting old hearing but I think your body's own healing mechanisms will eventially whip this . A little Devine Intervention probably won't hurt either .

Hang in there ,

Rich

Lionheart
April 30th, 2010, 11:42
Hey David,

May you get through this with flying colors and totally heal up. Sending a prayer your way.

Bill

Willy
April 30th, 2010, 11:46
Wishing you the best of luck on your hospital stay and hope that it all comes out for the good.

Ken Stallings
April 30th, 2010, 14:00
Keep a positive outlook, brother! See you back here soon!

Ken

cheezyflier
April 30th, 2010, 14:07
hey don't sweat it. i was in one of those places for nearly a month. the foods not great, but it's better than the alternative

harleyman
April 30th, 2010, 15:40
Will definately have you in my thoughts as you recover ..

Take care and heal fast and hurry back to SOH !

jmig
April 30th, 2010, 16:36
I hope everything goes well and you heal completely.

HouseHobbit
April 30th, 2010, 17:24
I shall keep you on my prayers that all shall be well for you.
May Our Lord Bless you and keep you safe..

Panther_99FS
April 30th, 2010, 17:32
Wishing you the best of luck on your hospital stay and hope that it all comes out for the good.

Ditto here...

Quicksand
May 1st, 2010, 08:12
Prayers are coming your way from me and mine, Daveroo. Hang in there, buddy...

Daveroo
May 5th, 2010, 14:56
im back from my hospital stay...i accually enjoied myself...LOL...met alot of nice people.had a private room..but i was told i was the healthiest and happiest person in the place and had hospital staff coming to visit at all hours...the 2am visits did get tiring...lol....seems the grafts were about 50percent successfull.

TARPSBird
May 5th, 2010, 15:59
Welcome home! :wavey: Hope things continue to improve with your skin grafts and you're back to 100% soon.

jmig
May 5th, 2010, 16:26
Yes, may things keep looking upward for you. Good luck.