PDA

View Full Version : FlightSim: Account not found?

italflyer
April 28th, 2010, 04:28
Hi folks

Trying to download over at FlightSim.com, but it doesn't find my account. Didn't have any problems last week.

Anyone else?

Cheers:wavey:

modelr
April 28th, 2010, 04:36
Retry, as in close your browser and reopen. If that doesn't work, send Nels an email. He is very good at checking into things.

In fact, this is usually the best idea before posting/complaining on a different/competeing public board. Give the owners a chance to check into/correct a problem before possibly creating a bad feeling, even if unintentional.

Just checked mine, still working.

I tend to leave myself logged in to these boards and file sites, that way if I am logged out, there needs to be a reason. It's usually something on my computer that is at fault, tho not always.

italflyer
April 28th, 2010, 04:56
Hy modelr

Thanks for your fast answer. Didn't want to sound complaining, just asking.

Was checking few times the last two or three days, same result.

Will do as you suggest and drop an email to the webmasters over there!:salute:

Cheers

Motormouse
April 28th, 2010, 05:50
Hy modelr

Thanks for your fast answer. Didn't want to sound complaining, just asking.

Was checking few times the last two or three days, same result.

Will do as you suggest and drop an email to the webmasters over there!:salute:

Cheers

IIRC there was some kind of site software upgrade over this past week, there was
a banner to that effect on their front page advising about log-in's , new passwords etc.etc

ttfn

Pete

OBIO
April 28th, 2010, 06:14
Yep, they have had a banner asking people to update their e-mail address(es) used to create their accounts. ALways the possibility of problems when a major software update is undertaken. Add to this the fact that they are changing things so that one password will get you into the download library and the forums...at least that is what I understand.

OBIO

italflyer
April 28th, 2010, 09:07
Everything seems back to normal now, got a veeeeeery fast reply to my e-Mail with new PW

Downlaoding again as I type here.

Thanks a lot to Nels for helping me out quiet quickly!

:wavey::applause::medals:

and of corse a few:icon29::guinness: