PDA

View Full Version : Foal maybe world's smallest horse...

Cloud9Gal
April 26th, 2010, 18:55
Way too cute not to post this link! When I first saw the picture, I just went: Awwwwwww!! It's the "melt your heart" kinda picture :)

Willy~ Hope you enjoy this!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100426/ts_ynews/ynews_ts1796

Gramps
April 26th, 2010, 19:02
Was just readin about this myself C9G.........................Sure is a tiny little thing ...ain't it??

HouseHobbit
April 26th, 2010, 19:29
Now even I could ride that..
LOL.. A Hobbit sized horse..
I want One...

Willy
April 26th, 2010, 20:03
He's a cutie for sure. I can't help but wonder if he's tall enough to reach his mama for supper?

Chacha
April 26th, 2010, 23:27
Cute....

I hope Hannah won't request one horse like that!

:bump:

tigisfat
April 27th, 2010, 00:00
It's kinda creepy lookin' with it's big head. I wouldn't count a baby as the world's smallest horse until we see how it grows up. Whatever happened to that breed called something like 'fellabella'?

edit: "falabella" is what they're called, and they're regularly pretty tiny.

Willy
April 27th, 2010, 00:23
I suspect that it's a miniature horse. One of my neighbors has several of them, but none that small.

TARPSBird
April 27th, 2010, 00:45
A guy in my neighborhood used to have a dog that was mixed Chow and German Shepherd. It was fuzzy and about the size of a Beagle with a German Shepherd head that was quite a bit too large for its body. Perfectly normal dog except that it looked goofy. :d Maybe that little horse will "grow into" his head size.

Snuffy
April 27th, 2010, 03:04
Saw this on my local news channel on tv two nights ago.

He's gonna get a little bigger ... he has to grow into his head ...

cheezyflier
April 27th, 2010, 06:23
A guy in my neighborhood used to have a dog that was mixed Chow and German Shepherd. It was fuzzy and about the size of a Beagle with a German Shepherd head that was quite a bit too large for its body. Perfectly normal dog except that it looked goofy. :d Maybe that little horse will "grow into" his head size.

there is a black lab/bassett hound in my neighborhood like that.

Bjoern
April 27th, 2010, 20:13
In half a year, all the Paris Hilton clones will run around with those wrapped in their hand bags...:isadizzy: :d

tigisfat
April 27th, 2010, 21:13

All the foals I've ever seen have heads that are too small. That could mean bad news for this thing..