PDA

View Full Version : Recorder Flights??

MIKE JG
April 25th, 2010, 10:05
Does anyone know of or does anyone know a website where you can download pre-recorded FS flights that were created with the great FS Recorder module?

I'm thinking of military specific type flights for formation work, aerial refueling, dogfighting, just about anything you can imagine.

The Recorder module simply records FS9/FSX in game flight data like an aircraft's FDR would. Therefore the files can be shared among different users.

For example, I can record a tanker flying an air to air refueling track and then share that file with others. I would tell them the location and altitude of the flight and they could then either slew to that position or fly there and que up the recorded tanker, and viola they'd have a tanker all ready for them to work off of.

Since these flights are very easy to make, you just fly the flight yourself and record the whole thing, I'm looking for a place where users could share files back and forth.

Does anyone know of a web site like this?? Might just have to create one myself if not.

Before anyone says to check the FS Recorder website, I have and there's really nothing like this at that site.