PDA

View Full Version : A-7 WIP Update

PRB
April 25th, 2010, 08:52
A couple of pics from the upcoming RAZBAM A-7. Those of you who love working systems will love this! The ASN-91 Tactical Computer works, and so does the Emergency Power Package (EPP), which extends an air powered turbine for emergency electrical power. Pretty cool stuff.

XLR8
April 25th, 2010, 09:00
WOW that looks nice . Love this plane . Is this payware ? Any release date ?

empeck
April 25th, 2010, 09:01
OK, but when!?!

Looks great!

noddy
April 25th, 2010, 09:05
Does look good.

PRB
April 25th, 2010, 09:08
WOW that looks nice . Love this plane . Is this payware ? Any release date ?

This will be payware, from the RAZBAM (http://www.razbam.org/)factory. As for when, I'll let Ron (Prowler1111) answer that. I'm just a lucky person that gets to act as a second set of eyes on things. He lets me play with it and make comments from time to time!

Bone
April 25th, 2010, 09:18
I can't wait, but can someone paint the pilot's helmet to a more appropriate Naval Aviation color?

halvar342
April 25th, 2010, 09:21
If that plane will be as good as the Intruder from Razbam i will clear a place in my hangar for it. And im pretty sure that i will be in there. Looks good for now. Iam happy to see more pictures and the final soon. Thanks for the sneak in. :salute:

PRB
April 25th, 2010, 09:30
I can't wait, but can someone paint the pilot's helmet to a more appropriate Naval Aviation color?

This is actually an A-7D in navy paint, for the moment... WIP and all...

empeck
April 25th, 2010, 09:32
Suddenly FSX transforms into the ultimate carrier ops simulator.

I think we need E-2 Hawkeye too :)

One question - will A-7 feature ILS for moving carriers like VRS F-18E or alternate HUD for F/A-18, Goshawk and F-14?

halvar342
April 25th, 2010, 09:34

I sign this. Downloaded one from FS2002 this afternoon with some update for FSX but one for FS9 or FSX would be a great thing.

peter12213
April 25th, 2010, 09:34
Can't wait!

Ark
April 25th, 2010, 13:11

I agree!

An E-2 Hawkeye would be great!

krazycolin
April 25th, 2010, 13:51
No offense intended... I am not hijacking the thread... We are doing the E-2C and have already started on it. Back OT.

Sorry.

the A-7 looks awesome... great paint work and modeling...

Ark
April 25th, 2010, 14:08
I really enjoy the RAZBAM A-6 ad EA-6B aircraft, the A-7 is going to be another great addition to the hanger.

Sorry for before, didn't mean to redirtect the thread towards an E-2.

txnetcop
April 25th, 2010, 14:54
Life is good, an E-2C, A-6, and now an A-7 my carrier deck crew thanks you all!
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

XLR8
April 25th, 2010, 15:05
No offense intended... I am not hijacking the thread... We are doing the E-2C and have already started on it. Back OT.

Sorry.

the A-7 looks awesome... great paint work and modeling...

I am hopeing you are part of MILVIZ . If you are, do you sell the planes for FSX . And a link please .

Prowler1111
April 25th, 2010, 21:44
Well..our goal is to hit a 90% accuracy as per NATOPS specifications, the other 10% is FSX imposed limits...it means a LOT of coding since most of it is hard coded into the model, which traduce itself into a lot of developing time.It IS a ctrl+e aircraft (meaning thatīs all you have to di to turn the engines on) but you can also do it the step by step way, you have fuel management fully working on this bird and the navigation systems work the way they did(including TACAN navigation), hydraulics and electrical panel also work as they should not to mention the main panel gauges readings, the airbrake does have the same features as the real one (2 modes, notch by notch of fully extended)comm radios (under development) work the way they did (even in "guard mode")and we are aiming to some weapon delivery in free flight (with all the switch steps, modes etc) like i told Paul when sending him this dev model, dust off the NATOPS, if itīs in the VC, itīs in the NATOPS..youīll need it. The Tac-Nac computer alone is 12 pages in the mandatory manual.

Best regards
Prowler

empeck
April 25th, 2010, 23:47
It looks like we have a winner :)

Maybe more screenshots, or some videos? :wavey:

Can't wait.

Roadburner440
April 26th, 2010, 03:37
Very outstanding.. as far as RAZBAM's Intruder all of their newer aircraft have fair exceeded the Intruder package. They have been talking about doing a re-visit on the Intuder in the future to spruce her up a bit. I definately cannot wait for another piece of cold war era Naval hard ware to hit the deck that is for sure.

ColoKent
April 26th, 2010, 04:42
...RAZBAM is doing an A-7D as well??? If so, that would be OUTSTANDING!!!!

Kent

PRB
April 26th, 2010, 04:51
...RAZBAM is doing an A-7D as well??? If so, that would be OUTSTANDING!!!!

Kent

Yep! A, B, D, and E.

Navy Chief
April 26th, 2010, 13:26
Ron is really breaking new ground, simulation-wise, with the RAZBAM A-7.

The amount of detail and accuracy, in my opinion, is unprecedented. I have been looking forward to the development of the RAZBAM Corsair II, ever since becoming a friend of Ron's many years ago. He knows how much I appreciate his efforts in this project. I never dreamed he would go to this extent!

Thank you Ron!!!

Navy Chief

CheckSix
April 26th, 2010, 23:01
Now all we need is an RA-5... Hint, hint Ron :)

peter12213
April 27th, 2010, 01:16
Now all we need is an RA-5... Hint, hint Ron :)

No way we need an F-8 Crusader lol!

Sideshow
April 27th, 2010, 02:31
No way we need an F-8 Crusader lol!

A real FSX native F-8 would get my vote :salute: Such a beautiful aircraft.

This A-7 though is looking like a must have for me.

peter12213
April 27th, 2010, 03:42
A real FSX native F-8 would get my vote :salute: Such a beautiful aircraft.

This A-7 though is looking like a must have for me.

And me mate I'm really looking forward to this, I looks like its going to be ground braking and I really hope it lives up to everyones expectations!

Prowler1111
April 27th, 2010, 20:59
Desert Storm, last combat deployment, VA-72 CAG bird, early days of the air offensive

Steady as it goes..

Prowler