PDA

View Full Version : I found my garage! Well, at least half of it.

Navy Chief
April 22nd, 2010, 13:13
My Rottweiler, "Chief", and I got back from Indianapolis this past Tuesday evening. Long drive. Chief loves to go "bye bye", so he tolerated the trip just fine. Better than me, actually. I was ok until I hit rush hour traffic in Knoxville. That won't happen again. I will plan my trip better next time.

Am going back up to Indy on June 5. My sister's birthday, AND a reunion for the swim team I (we) were with for many years. Should be fun. And naturally, "Chief" will go with me.

Today, I decided to clear the junk out of my garage. Half of the garage is filled with my ex father in law's stuff, but he promises to do the same this weekend. It was amazing how easy it was to accomplish. Sometimes just the mere idea of doing something is enough to make one delay the task. Sure is nice to "find" my garage again!

Glad to be home. It was nice to see my relatives (although the occasion - being a memorial service - was sad). I'll be headed to Arlington National Cemetery on June 21st. My Aunt Sally's remains will be buried with my Uncle Bob then.

Everything ok with everyone here? Missed you all.

NC

Snuffy
April 22nd, 2010, 14:30
You weren't missed as much as you missed us ... :icon_lol: Wuz ya gone? :bump:

I foolin with ya Pete, I'm glad yer back safe and that all the stuff for Aunt Sally went well. With regard to finding yer garage, I suspect its always been there ... just occupied with other stuff. LOL! Glad Chief had a good time too.

Sounds like my Father's garage ... he's got one ... but it aint a garage ... can't get the cars in it.