PDA

View Full Version : Video: Mission eto-1-31-BOA Find the Bismark

flyer01
April 20th, 2010, 16:55
Mission by HouseHobbit.
The German Dreadnought Bismark with the Heavy Cruiser Prinz Eugen has slipped through the RN's attempt to trap her.. She has sank The Royal Navy's BattleCruiser HMS Hood, and damaged another RN Dreadnought Prince of Wales.. She MUST Be Found..Fly a Box pattern and keep you eyes open..If you spot Her, trail Her. Find Her heading and speed radio it in..Good hunting..

Enjoy!:jump:

flyer01

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd0ugv_eto-1-31-mission-boa-find-the-bisma_videogames

HouseHobbit
April 20th, 2010, 20:25
Simon and Garfunkel,
How did you Know??
Listened to them Last nite..
The Video is great, You always manage to surprise and leave me in Awe..
Thanks for the Great video's..

flyer01
April 21st, 2010, 06:05
Thank you,

Glad you liked the video HouseHobbit.

flyer01

Nonato
April 21st, 2010, 07:56
Well, again an excellent video!!:salute:

Would like to know where I must apply to have the honor of seeing one of my new missions taken to video by our Fellini?!!:173go1::ernae::monkies::jump:

Non.

wichner
April 21st, 2010, 12:16
and, do we need apecial facilities, etc? Thanks for sharing your talent...amazing!!!!!

flyer01
April 21st, 2010, 14:32
Well, again an excellent video!!:salute:

Would like to know where I must apply to have the honor of seeing one of my new missions taken to video by our Fellini?!!:173go1::ernae::monkies::jump:

Non.

LOL, Nonato, Do you put your initials on your missions? If so, what should I look for. Next is going to be a Slip Stream Mission in PTO. PTO Is a very good expansion that I have not been in for some time. Thing is all the Expansions are super!

flyer01

flyer01
April 21st, 2010, 14:35
and, do we need apecial facilities, etc? Thanks for sharing your talent...amazing!!!!!
wichner, this mission is in ETO 1.31 era2 . a stock mission in 1.31.
glad you liked the video.:jump:

flyer01

wichner
April 22nd, 2010, 02:36
wichner, this mission is in ETO 1.31 era2 . a stock mission in 1.31.
glad you liked the video.:jump:

flyer01

as soon as i wrote it i thought....stupid me..check the game missions. sure enough, it was there.
thank you for replying with such diplomacy!