PDA

View Full Version : Carrier launch issue

mike_cyul
April 19th, 2010, 18:12
Hi there. Really enjoying the VRS F-18, but for some reason my carrier key commands (Shift-L, etc.) aren't working. Not just with the VRS aircraft, but even with the default F-18. I've re-installed/repaired Acceleration, and the command keystrokes are present in the list of command keys, but when I try and launch using them, absolutely nothing happens. I've tried the carrier training mission, and nope. The only function that appears to work is the launch bar on the nosegear leg, as it visibly lowers, but nothing else.

Any ideas? Something to do with FSUIPC interface, maybe?

Thanks,

Mike

mjrhealth
April 19th, 2010, 18:38
The commands wont work untill the plane is in the corect position. You will need to move the plane on the launch pad untill you find a spot where it will activate. Its not as simple as fitting the front wheel in the square.

mike_cyul
April 20th, 2010, 05:37
Thanks! :)

Mike

RudiJG1
April 20th, 2010, 05:43
The commands wont work untill the plane is in the corect position. You will need to move the plane on the launch pad untill you find a spot where it will activate. Its not as simple as fitting the front wheel in the square.

To elaborate slightly, the Launch Bar command should work at any time, and you should see an indication in the cockpit of your VRS Superbug when you engage that command. I agree with mjrhealth that the other commands ("T/O or Launch Assist" and "Carrier Launch") will work only if you're lined up appropriately.