PDA

View Full Version : getting lazy in my old age

ian elliot
April 17th, 2010, 09:12
Ive just order'd EZ-scenery this afternoon, Amazon had a copy for £14 and i'd thought i'd give it a try.
Ive been really impressed with the scenery coming out of MAIW, Dale Ashcroft. and others not to metion the vast number of Librarys released to the freeware sites, figured i'd like to join the party,
remains to see what i come up with once ive figured things out, but i think i can have some fun with this program.
cheers ian

Terry
April 17th, 2010, 10:10
Ive just order'd EZ-scenery this afternoon, Amazon had a copy for £14 and i'd thought i'd give it a try.
Ive been really impressed with the scenery coming out of MAIW, Dale Ashcroft. and others not to metion the vast number of Librarys released to the freeware sites, figured i'd like to join the party,
remains to see what i come up with once ive figured things out, but i think i can have some fun with this program.
cheers ian

It's a lot of fun with a short learning curve. I spend more time creating and modifying scenery than flying. One small thing is it will take you several hours to let the program create thumbnails for all the objects once you have them downloaded.

smilo
April 17th, 2010, 17:51
sorry to contradict you ian,
but 46 isn't even close to old age.
be that as it may,
if you're looking to practice
with your new program,
I sure would like to see
a little marina named after a famous Hollywood actor.
they called him the Duke.

pretty subtle, huh?