PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Boat vs. Whiney Girlfriend

Cloud9Gal
April 15th, 2010, 17:08
and YES, heck YES, I would pick the boat too!!

Love it!

NgFhJN4H0T0

tigisfat
April 15th, 2010, 17:12
Apparently she doesn't like fishing.

One facet of a successful relationship is wanting to take your partner along on your activities and being grateful they want you on theirs.:applause:

txnetcop
April 15th, 2010, 18:15
I'm pretty sure I was married to her sister...wished I would've had an eject button"...ewwww worms and smelly fish...can we go shopping after this-my clothes will smell disgusting?"
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Willy
April 15th, 2010, 18:20
Reminds me of why I always went for the country girls.

MCDesigns
April 15th, 2010, 18:33
I think I know her.......:jump:
he should have known better taking her in the first place with her attitude, good move though!

GT182
April 15th, 2010, 18:41
One word.... Priceless! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/Thumbup.gif :d http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/pound.gif

OBIO
April 15th, 2010, 18:41

Me too! City girls and prissy girls..no thanks.

OBIO

lifejogger
April 15th, 2010, 19:01
I love it that is great,:jump::jump:

Lionheart
April 15th, 2010, 19:08
lololol....

'ebay that!'

:d

PeteHam
April 15th, 2010, 19:39
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Pete.

Chacha
April 15th, 2010, 19:49
When we get to dry land...

Ebay ....

Me or the boat!

I say the boat...
...The Boat! (ilove the eject button)

That's cute.... Hannah loves it!

:ernae:

tigisfat
April 15th, 2010, 19:55

That's the opposite of my experience. That girl reminded me of every country girl I dated in Texas. She looks just like an ex who couldn't understand why I didn't wanna get married to her. All the city girls I've dated are all the ones that are good for letting their hair down and having a blast.

Willy
April 15th, 2010, 20:55
You just don't know how to pick country girls. The ones I run with like to fish and hunt. And they're usually cowgirls too.

tigisfat
April 15th, 2010, 21:04
You just don't know how to pick country girls. The ones I run with like to fish and hunt. And they're usually cowgirls too.

I think you're right. All the country girls I knew were the 'rancher's daughter' type that claimed to be down for anything but were actually spoiled prissy girly girls when it came down to it.

My girlfriend right now isn't really a country girl, but she's country at heart like me. She's definitely a cowgirl. She was a champion barrel racer and she's got a few horses being set up for serious reigning.

Snuffy
April 16th, 2010, 03:03
Pretty funny find ... Thanks! :)

I have a better solution:
Save yerselves the time bother and expense.

Don't need either the boat or the girl.

:mixedsmi:

Toastmaker
April 16th, 2010, 03:53

. . . and it's good that they're cousins cuz they know everybody in the family, too !!

(Sorry Willy - really. . . just kidding - )

boxcar
April 16th, 2010, 04:03
That seat & a wing suit & you're good to go for a mile or two. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-001.gif
Funny video. Those types don't last too long out here 'round my parts.

David_L6
April 16th, 2010, 05:56
That seat & a wing suit

Now there's a good idea! :gameon::gameon::gameon:

Bjoern
April 16th, 2010, 11:45
. . . and it's good that they're cousins cuz they know everybody in the family, too !!

Family trees like broomsticks...hehehehe. :d

The girl was kind of annoying but also kind of hot...toughie....

Henry
April 16th, 2010, 11:51
good one
love it:ernae:
H

hey_moe
April 16th, 2010, 12:55
I am getting one of those first thing tomorrow morning...then taken da wife out for a cruise...I really like dat foot sw.lol.