PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Marines!

rayrey10
November 9th, 2008, 20:34
Fellow Jarheads,

Happy 233rd Birthday! :birthday2

“…You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother.” Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Hartman Full Metal Jacket

Semper Fi!

MudMarine
November 9th, 2008, 20:59
OH-Rahhh!! Semper Fi, Do or Die!! Gung-Ho Gung-Ho!! Happy B-day my brothers!!

tigisfat
November 9th, 2008, 22:10
OOH-RAH Air Corps!!!:applause: Oh, wait a minute...whoops. I thought we were talking about my beloved USAF. :banghead:

On a more serious note gentlemen, I do wish your Marine Corps a happy birthday. Even though I'm from another service, I'm always proud of the Marines with their ferocious iron will and unswayable committment to service. Everyone from all walks of life, the other services especially, can learn a large lesson about motivation and loyalty from the Marines.:icon31:

LCBORDEN
November 9th, 2008, 23:40
OOOOH-Rah, Semper Fi, It's not just words, DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY forever Happy Birthday Brothers and Sisters

Ol' Jarhead :wavey:

Crusader
November 10th, 2008, 02:33
" Some people spend a entire lifetime wandering if they made a difference . The Marines don't have that problem . "

President Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi and Happy Birthday fellow Marines ,

Rich

Reddog
November 10th, 2008, 05:40
Happy Bithday to all my fellow Marines Semper Fi

lilduckfoot2
November 10th, 2008, 06:10
Happy Birthday, Marines. And, THANK YOU! :ernae:

LDF:d

Blackbird686
November 10th, 2008, 06:27
Happy Birthday USMC, all the best to our brothers and sisters in arms.

And to my Godson, Jacob J. Williams, 27 Charlie Company, who is headed to Camp Pendleton as I write. Thanks for all you guys and gals do, and have done.

Semper Fi -- Teufel Hunden :ernae:

BB686:USA-flag:

NCGent
November 10th, 2008, 06:36
Happy Birthday my fellow Devil Dogs...Semper Fi:ernae::applause:

Captain Tenneal
November 10th, 2008, 06:48
Happy Birthday Marines!!!

And to my niece: RCT Bixler, OSCAR CO.4TH RTBN P.I. SC I hope your having the time of your life!

Lionheart
November 10th, 2008, 07:33
Happy birthday Marines!!!

:ernae: :applause: :birthday2 :medals: :applause: :ernae:

Bill

skyhawka4m
November 10th, 2008, 09:28
God Speed and God bless the MARINES from a Squid.

This may well be the end of the MARINES as we know it soon......too bad for our country.

Scratch
November 10th, 2008, 14:37
Semper Fi Y'all!!!!!!!!!:ernae:

Pultacatt
November 10th, 2008, 15:18
Many Happy returns US Marine Corps. :ernae:

Felixthreeone
November 10th, 2008, 16:38
OOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Semper Fi!!!!:ernae::ernae::medals:

b24_witchcraft
November 10th, 2008, 17:08
:birthday::birthday2:medals::medals: USMC!!!
As a related item I saw this brief article in the Boston Herald today regarding a group of six Marines who saved guests from a hotel fire in a Lake Forest,CA. fire. Source - http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/west/view.bg?articleid=1131210

Actual headline - GIs save guests from motel fire
LAKE FOREST, Calif. - Off-duty Marines are being hailed for saving lives after rousing sleepy guests as fire gripped a California motel.

Fire chiefs say six Marines, on leave from Camp Pendleton, raced door to door to warn guests and carried an elderly man to safety as flames and smoke engulfed the Americas Best Value Inn in Lake Forest.

Everyone escaped without injury and the Marines say they were just doing what they had been trained to do.

glhorton
November 10th, 2008, 17:23
Happy Birthday fellow Marines

How does that old saying go? 233 years unimpeded by progress! Nevertheless, it was a privilege to serve with 2/7 in combat back in '69.

Gary