PDA

View Full Version : Lago Scenery Enhancer

hawkeye52
April 9th, 2010, 20:39
I have a couple of scenery files that require Lago Scenery Enhancer which is said to be payware. I have Googled it but only come up with forums where people talk about it and are looking for it, but no one seems to know where to purchase it.

Can anyone here help?

- H52

ian elliot
April 9th, 2010, 22:32
Im not sure but that may be ez-scenery known by a differnt name, if it is, you'll find info at the Just flight (uk and europe) website or Flight one if your in the US.
hope this helps, cheers ian

stuartcox
April 9th, 2010, 23:12
I have the boxed version of this software. All the links to the product support and developers website seem to be dead. A real shame, as it is a very quick way to add scenery objects without any previous knowledge.
The last distribution was through VistaMare Software, but all the download links come up with an error message.

Astoroth
April 10th, 2010, 00:59
Im not sure but that may be ez-scenery known by a differnt name, if it is, you'll find info at the Just flight (uk and europe) website or Flight one if your in the US.
hope this helps, cheers ian

It's not the same as EZ Scenery, similiar, but definately not the same.

Sidney Schwartz
April 10th, 2010, 14:36
Lago went down the tubes a long time ago. And even if you're able to get a copy of the program, you might not be able to get the scenery objects that were used to make the scenery. Those used to be stored on Lago's site, which no longer exists.

Wing_Z
April 10th, 2010, 16:07
...and they had the most bizarre activation process: you had to create a scenery using the product, then upload it to the forum.
Then you got activated.
I remember their forum was full of uploads of...just rubbish...titled "Activation Post".

So even if you get hold of the software, chances are it won't work properly without their forum activation.