PDA

View Full Version : THE RYAN PT-22

beana51
April 4th, 2010, 14:42
3986Well its my yearly inquirey...THE RYAN PT-22....Any one seen this elusive
American Classic in our Sim world??...I know of a half finished one..but that seems to be just that...There was some interest last time I brought this up..BUT??.....so I will keep inquiring!!...CHEERS ..Vin!!

aeromed202
April 4th, 2010, 16:46
Yup there is one. Trying to locate... All I could find was one at Simviation, by Felipe Belalcazar. It is FS 2002 so the prop might not show up. I was pretty sure there was an FS9 one bouncing around here somewheres.

beana51
April 4th, 2010, 17:14
Thanx,Yes Felipe,did some fine preliminary work..In fact a flying model...However I think its not finished,I may be wrong....however I would think a unique model like this had been done....Still looking....SO LONG!!..Vin!!........note the JAZEY GEAR COLORS!:icon_lol:

OBIO
April 4th, 2010, 17:32
TopFlightSimulations (NCGent here on SOH) is working on a PT-22. He had some computer issues and it took a while to get the funds together to buy the parts he needed. I just got an e-mail from him a few days ago...he is back to work on the 22....no word on when it would be finished and available due to ongoing real life issues that he is battling.

OBIO

ThinkingManNeil
April 4th, 2010, 17:35
I wouldn't mind seeing a good rendition of the "Maytag Messerschmidt" myself. And be sure to avail yourself of Bill & Lynn Lyons' gorgeous Ryan ST-A over at FlightSim.com - a real beauty! Just do a File Search for "Ryan STA" and it'll pull up Bill & Lynn's original file along with Steffen Moessner's improved NMF textures and a couple of extra skins by Leon Louis.

Cheers,

N.

beana51
April 4th, 2010, 18:44
Thank you sir...Yes have the Ryans,wonder if you have this one...A Ryan,1938,SC-W..by Steve D. Meyers???. a favorate of mine..Vin3997