PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Aerosoft Huey!!!

OleBoy
March 31st, 2010, 20:30
I've been a pest the last couple weeks at the Aerosoft Huey forum. Well, they probably think so anyway.

I asked if there was any news just the other day. Mathijs & Joachim are giving the "sweep it under the table" replies. Which I don't blame them. :a1310:

Release it already!!! My credit cards turning into a molten pile of goo I've been spending so much!! :mix-smi:

Kiwikat
March 31st, 2010, 20:48
Bring on the Dodosim Huey!!!

Cag40Navy
March 31st, 2010, 20:49
Bring on the Dodosim Huey!!!
Thats the one im looking forward to right there.

Rezabrya
March 31st, 2010, 20:49
I personally won't be buying it. I already have the Nemeth/Milviz Huey and I think the Aerosoft Huey will be of equal or lesser quality so no need to buy it again. I will wait until Dodosim releases theirs.

MCDesigns
March 31st, 2010, 21:23
I'll be getting it when released just because I am a Huey fan! Who knows, it might be better in some areas than the nemeth one.
I was a big supporter of the dodo huey when they first started it, BUT now I'm not even holding my breath on it. They started it BEFORE the 206, dropped it's development for some insane reason to work on the 206 and now work on it seems slow at best. If they wanted my business they should have finished it before starting the 206, oh well.

Roadburner440
March 31st, 2010, 21:56
I like our Huey, but I guess you guys could say I am bias. :icon_lol: I have been looking at the Aerosoft Huey and it looks to be a more modern model than ours was. So I think it has merit. I own some of their other products (Catalina X, H-1) and enjoy flying them. The one I really want released is the A-10X. It will depend on the price point and features whether I pick it up or not. We will see once they start rolling out the previews (hopefully soon).