PDA

View Full Version : New MAIW Packages

Felixthreeone
March 29th, 2010, 18:10
For anyone who like Military AI, We have a few new (ish) ones for you....

http://militaryaiworks.com/

...Our newest, Spanish Hornets, gives you all the EF-18's plus bonus C-130's as well as custom scenery....

....and have a look at the image rotator for a sneak peek at some interesting projects....enjoy!

Flyboy208
March 29th, 2010, 18:29
Thanks, have the Spanish Hornet package. I keep seeing Armee De L'Air Mirage 2000 images - I hope these will be a an upcoming release! Mike :jump:

Felixthreeone
March 29th, 2010, 20:00
Well....there are soooo many cool packages coming....you just never know what is next...

Wing_Z
March 30th, 2010, 01:21
I'm also in the queue for M2000.
Visiting that site is like letting a kid loose in a candy store.
Despite my best efforts to resist yet more AI, I came away with the NATO C-17's and RAF Chinooks.
I know I don't need them... ;)

Felixthreeone
March 30th, 2010, 05:57
Well...if we keep going at the pace that we are, this spring/summer is going to be a record-breaker for military ai...as a beta tester, I can attest to the fact that the new models that will be making their debut will certainly open up a whole new world of possibilities....:ernae::ernae:

Wing_Z
March 30th, 2010, 11:34
Well you are blessed and cursed!
I have bits of beta stuff that still lurk on the HDD because they wouldn't finally uninstall. (That's part of being Beta)
So I never bothered to get the final product!
Still, you get to see it first...
Looking forward to the season's offerings!

fsafranek
April 1st, 2010, 07:15
Thanks, have the Spanish Hornet package. I keep seeing Armee De L'Air Mirage 2000 images - I hope these will be a an upcoming release! Mike :jump:
Yep, there's some big stuff coming down the pipe for Mirage fans. It's going to be a good summer for us.
:ernae:

Flyboy208
April 1st, 2010, 09:00
Yep, there's some big stuff coming down the pipe for Mirage fans. It's going to be a good summer for us.
:ernae:

Now that is great news Frank! Mike :applause: