PDA

View Full Version : See! It is not my fault after all.

jmig
March 29th, 2010, 03:47
Fatty foods are addictive like cocaine, according to report.

http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story/Food-Addiction-Like-a-Cocaine/PWNPFV3UckeSAHCFuBB0MA.cspx

Terry
March 29th, 2010, 04:12
Wonder if they ever stopped to think that people eat fatty foods because they taste good, or is it that they are trying to justify their jobs! Caffine will kill you, caffine is okay! Eggs will kill you, eggs are okay! On and on it goes:sleep:

Snuffy
March 29th, 2010, 05:28
Swallowing saliva causes stomach cancer.

txnetcop
March 29th, 2010, 06:12
Well according to the latest scientific studies I already have brain tumor in the making from my cell phone so with that in mind, give me my hamburger!!! OK enough messing around back to work...oh yeah I forgot, my job causes stress which is taxing my heart. Sheesh a feller could get paranoid reading these studies!
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Lionheart
March 29th, 2010, 10:43
Thats too funny. The photo of the cake in that article.. I was only just yesterday telling my brother that the cake/pie he bought (almost same as that photo) was like cocaine, lol...

I had a piece after hearing about Epic.. comfort-caine... anti-depression mistake..

America has VERY BAD additives in their food!!!!!! Bottom line, and that IS the truth. If you knew, you would freak out.

For instance, that modified corn start that EVERYONE puts in their foods now, goes straight to your liver and is basically stored by the body as a pure fatty substance!

Some additives in foods have the same ingrediants as paint stain and varnish, paint remover. Hydrogenated elements were derived from a man who manufactured engine coolant, who was fascinated with the sweet taste of his own chemical coolant and set out to make his own sweetner based on such chemicals.

I could go on, lol... I have only just made this discovery on foods from ChaCha who sent me an interesting book on the subject. Its a bit scary if you are really into the reality of foods..

I'll stop now.. :d

Bill

Bjoern
March 29th, 2010, 11:37
I've successfully reduced my chocolate consumption to next to nill. Does that mean I could overcome a cocaine addiction now?