PDA

View Full Version : "ICE Pilots" Repaints?

LTCSZ
March 28th, 2010, 17:46
Has anyone done any repaints for the DC-3 based on the "Ice Pilots", Buffalo Airways TV show? I've looked in the usual places and can't seem to find any...Thanks...

Steve

tigisfat
March 28th, 2010, 18:54
There are plenty of repaints for buffalo airways on flightsim.com. I have them for the default DC-3 and a freeware DC-4.

CG_1976
March 28th, 2010, 19:16
There is one for the DC-3 Default Fs9 and you can convert it to FSX DDS standered. Just leave out the props and use a set from your FSX Default. Also over at OzX if you have Payware aircraft you'll find a host of Buffalo fictions right to the C-130A of captainsim. You'll also find a Canadian North Epic Victory Paint there. Aerosoft Twotter 440Sq paints are here at SOH give my Sq a plug again shame on me:salute:, the freeware KBT Lockheed Electra has a Buffalo Paint at flightsim.com. So plenty from the Yellowknife home of Buffalo and the Vampire's of CAF 440Sq. Could use a Kodak Buffalo paint or First Air although.

For Yellowknife and Hay River Scenery I suggest Sidney Schwartz's CYZF 2010 and CYHY 2010. They both work real nice in the FSX DX9 Sp2 environment with UTX Canada and Fs Global 2010.