PDA

View Full Version : CV-340 Sound Pack Ready for Testing

OBIO
March 27th, 2010, 17:09
I had a fella ask me to do up a sound pack for the Convair CV-340 for him. I have been working on it..finally got it done and ready for him to test....

I cleaned out my e-mail and PM in and out boxes...and dumped all the messages from him and all the ones I sent to him. So, now I can't remember who wanted the CV-340 sound pack and how to get it to him for testing....man, my memory has gone to heck since I turned 40.

So, who ever you were that requested a sound pack for the CV-340 I have it ready for testing...shoot me a PM or E-mail.

OBIO

bpfowler
March 27th, 2010, 17:55
hey OBIO it warnt me, but I look forward to it!

cheerio
brady

OBIO
March 27th, 2010, 18:09
The sound pack is in testing now.....once fully tested and tweaked, I will upload for every one. I used Lawdog's F8F (R-2600) as the basis, set it up as a twin engine, took a copy of the external sounds and used them as the new internal sounds...then muted the internal engine sounds to reflect the distance the engines are rearward of the cockpit. It is the internal sounds that really need tested and tweaked. They sound good...but trying to get a couple of non-OBIO eared people to check them out....

BP...count yourself recruited as a tester...will shoot you a copy here in a bit.

OBIO