PDA

View Full Version : Uploaded 2 RATO planes JU88+AR234

SLIP STREAM
March 24th, 2010, 16:12
I'v'e upload JAYCEE'S,RATO project. the ar_234b_2 Blitz,is for the FIREPOWER arado 234. for this plane they are addon lines for the ratos. and an alternative config file for it.i did not E.V.A. this one. just added some power to the slug.jaycee created two sets of rato's with two sound files one for each motor they are timed different for the jet and one for the ju88.i voulentered to help build the effects, but i couldn't pass the chance to make the rato's work. and they do on the JU88. i E.V.A.'d the plane and that made it possible to simulate rato power. the arado rato's are only fluff.we can't add temp power to a jet engine.one of the draw backs with jets in cfs3. make sure to read the read me's very carefully it can get confuseing adding the effect and sound lines. neither one of us know who did the paint job so the painter is credited as unknowen. please post if you were the painter thanks.as usual HAVE FUN

NachtPiloten
March 24th, 2010, 16:23
That is for the stock JU88?

SLIP STREAM
March 24th, 2010, 16:28
jaycee picked an avh plane for a special reason.its part of a torpedo group.bill wilson did the original .that one's a full stand alone.

lewis11777
March 25th, 2010, 02:40
Outstanding!

Emile
March 25th, 2010, 03:21
Hello,
Thanks for this Rato aircraft (not firepower).
When the RATO starts I have many white square instaed of the smoke.

Do I miss some effect textures?
Thanks in advance

Old Tiger
March 25th, 2010, 10:39
Hello,
Thanks for this Rato aircraft (not firepower).
When the RATO starts I have many white square instaed of the smoke.

Do I miss some effect textures?
Thanks in advance
:wavey:I'm getten same thing

SLIP STREAM
March 25th, 2010, 15:44
ok guys first. did you delete the main weapons folder bdp? these effect lines are not in the preload xml so the first time they "fire up" squares will appear for a second or so.if it is a longer time,or doesn't look like the posted picture. your probably missing the download -cfs3 new contrails- by henk . these are the reference textures. for the smoke.

THANK YOU LEWIS,i'm sure jim says the same.happy you like it.

HouseHobbit
March 25th, 2010, 16:56
I gress the rato's out of the bag.. LOL.
I've been playing with this from Jaycee and Slip Stream for a week or so now..
And Having a Ball with it all.
Thanks to everyone involved..
It is something I have wanted for some time finally a rato for my birds..
TOO COOL..
Have to go fly into the ground here..
Thank You all for this..

Old Tiger
March 25th, 2010, 17:10
[QUOTE=SLIP STREAM;381520]ok guys first. did you delete the main weapons folder bdp? these effect lines are not in the preload xml so the first time they "fire up" squares will appear for a second or so.if it is a longer time,or doesn't look like the posted picture. your probably missing the download -cfs3 new contrails- by henk . these are the reference textures. for the smoke.

:salute:Thanks Slip, Loading cfs3 new contrails- by henk did the trick, worken fine now.

Emile
March 25th, 2010, 22:48
Hello,
Thanks SOLVED with your help.