PDA

View Full Version : For All The Artists Out There...

sc7500
March 24th, 2010, 14:02
I have just uploaded a collection of Pre War, WWII, and Post War paint chip samples in Paint Shop Pro format for all you painters out there... includes USA / USN / Japanese / German / RAF colors, and all theaters.

As close to real as I could get from actual paint chip samples, please allow some latitude for time fade and wear and tear ! Feel free to use them and / or tweak to personal taste.

Cheers !:guinness:
SC
:kilroy:

Shessi
March 25th, 2010, 07:16
Many thanks!

Always useful, and might tempt a few into giving it a go.....:wiggle:

Cheers Shessi

sc7500
March 25th, 2010, 09:15
It was a rainy day Wednesday, and I spent it working on something useful for the Basement.

However, I forgot to include a text file on how to install them... which, as any good PSP user knows, is a basic copy and paste to the "Swatches" file in their PSP folder.

What do you think - do I need to add a help file ? :blind:
SC
:kilroy:

PS - I also have all the WWI paint chips available - if there's any interest, let me know and I'll get them up here, too !

oldwheat
March 25th, 2010, 12:18
I don't have a 'swatches' folder in my Paintshop Pro & it's telling me that it cannot read the files even though I set them up to be read by Paintshop.

sc7500
March 25th, 2010, 14:51
...I don't have a 'swatches' folder in my Paintshop Pro & it's telling me that it cannot read the files even though I set them up to be read by Paintshop...

Uh oh - I'm using PSP 9.01A, OW - I wonder if these files aren't backward compatible ???

If so, I need to notate this...

SC