PDA

View Full Version : Free to good home!

NoNewMessages
March 22nd, 2010, 13:51
I'm (in)patiently waiting for some new parts to show up to build a new system, so to keep busy I'm cleaning some stuff out. Found copies of Mega Scenery for NorCal and SoCal that I would normally just trash, but if anyone who is U.S. based wants them please drop me a PM and we can work out mailing them through USPS.

OBIO
March 22nd, 2010, 13:58
Man...you had me scared to death. I saw "Free To Good Home" and my heart sank as my wife has a talent for finding free to good home things and lugging them home with her....and generally it turns out to be an animal of some sort.

OBIO

middle
March 22nd, 2010, 14:23
LC, check yer pm's...middle

olaf1924
March 22nd, 2010, 21:26
I have a new copy of megascenery southern california and I wish to give it away, just pm me your email and I will ship it to any member in the usa or canada.

TomSteber
March 23rd, 2010, 03:36
Is there a reason people are dumping this?
Frame rate hog?
Curious.

olaf1924
March 23rd, 2010, 08:17
The reason for me is when I ordered my fsx version pc aviator threw in a fs9 version for free.

NoNewMessages
March 23rd, 2010, 11:22
Is there a reason people are dumping this?
Frame rate hog?
Curious.

My reason is two-fold. First, I gave up FS9 when FSX came out and second, if someone wants it and it costs me $1.00 to mail it, great.

Just tied up in a new system build now...:isadizzy:

JETninja
March 25th, 2010, 19:42
Hey Guys, I live in SoCal and am about to re-install FS on my Win 7 machine. (old PC, soon to build new killer one)

I'd love a copy of either.

And don't be turned off by my post count, I know Tekworm Canelo and many many others all the way back to our CFS days! Just not been flying in a good year, but working for Boeing (C-17) I walk out most days wanting to fly. Came in here to see if there were any Win 7 things I need to know.

If already gone, no problem! It was cool of you to offer them up!

NoNewMessages
March 26th, 2010, 10:26
Oops, forgot to post that it's already been claimed.

JETninja
March 26th, 2010, 18:04
Not a problem, a shop is always sending me sale emails, I should just buy them sometime.

Thanks!