PDA

View Full Version : My barn is full of little Fokkers!

Cazzie
November 8th, 2008, 07:20
Yet another repaint for Stuart Green's classic D.VII. Huub, you should have never got me started! :d

This is a repaint of Vzfw. Wilhelm "Willy" Stör's Fokker D.VII. of Jasta 68. Jasta 68's badge was a broad black and white stripe surrounding the fuselage at the rear. Willy Stör displayed a white winged sword as his personal emblem. The Fokker-built machine had four-colo(u)r Lozenge fabric and 'Fokker Olive' panels.

This is the first of all of my repaints in which I have applied the four-colo(u)r Lozenge fabric in correct accordance and size with the bolt patterns in the Windsock Anthology 3. I made the winged sword using a scanned profile and painted it in the off-white that Stuart uses on his rudders. The same for the white stripe, it too was done in Stuart's off-white colo(u)r. I repositioned the rudder crosses in Stuart's Repaint kit (and cleaned up his rudders) to a more proper location for Stör's aircraft.

I don't think I shall ever have too many, one more will make "Forty Fokkers" in my hanger! :d

Thanks Huub, Mike, and all others who have contributed repaints on Stuart's wonderful airplane.

Caz

Quicksand
November 8th, 2008, 08:14
Beautiful job, Caz... I like this one, too...:applause::ernae::d

jankees
November 8th, 2008, 08:58
Very cool! I love it!

huub vink
November 9th, 2008, 01:35
Nice repaint again Cazzie!

Don't worry Caz, there is still some room left in my hangar :costumes:.
And you better clear out some corners in your hangar as I have still some plans ;)

Huub

norm
November 9th, 2008, 03:56
iv have never herd of a "Focker junky"!!!!!:costumes:

Willy
November 9th, 2008, 12:23
My name is Willy and I am a Fokker D.VII Junkie. :d This one will make 35 for me. One more will make it an even 3 dozen

Thanks Cazzie! :ernae: