PDA

View Full Version : Piglets planes

strykerpsg
March 20th, 2010, 09:46
Piglet, while watching the A-1 video, noticed an OV-1 in the background taking off, so started searching and it appears you have made not only the OV-1, but OV-10 as well? Are these only available in FS9 and if so, have they successfully been ported over into FSX yet? Thanks

Matt

strykerpsg
March 20th, 2010, 10:04
Note to self........check flightsim.com before posting a goofy question. Thanks Piglet for all three great birds, now, about an F-100..

Matt

strykerpsg
March 21st, 2010, 08:27
Piglet,

Your work should be payware! Wow is about all I could muster(after swallowing my gum) when I got into your OV-1, OV-10 and still haven't gotten the A-1 to work properly, but working it. My only criticism would be the sound, but there are plenty of sound packs out there to fix that minor anomaly. If only we could convince you to do an F-100 in the same energies as the above three, the FSX world would be an even greater place.

Matt

cheezyflier
March 21st, 2010, 10:40
Piglet,

Your work should be payware!

bite your tounge mister! :icon_lol:

he's the best freeware out there. no way could i afford all the cool stuff he puts out if i had to pay for it!

Sundog
March 21st, 2010, 13:34
For anyone who thinks freeware is worthy of payware, and many of them are, we always have the option of asking the developer for their paypal account e-mail and sending them a donation to thank them for all of their hard work. Especially if they are spending their own money to pay for research materials.