PDA

View Full Version : AH_F4U_Bird archive password??? Is this available intel?

rouge34rtw
March 18th, 2010, 20:43
I was just browsing the add-ons archive, and came across my one true love....a big, beautiful, blue Birdcage Corsair... AH_F4U_Bird is the specific bird I am referring to. It is noted that it was an AH donationware project, the file downloads well enough, but it requires a password to extract the files from the zip archive.....I'd rather not wait while my bruteforcer attacks it one digit at a time.... is the archive password available with this add-on or is it still donationware and requires a donation to be made privy to that bit of intel?

Thanks...

rouge34rtw
March 18th, 2010, 22:13
I took a stroll down the old search avenue......and found the passwords to both of the AH Corsair donationware add-ons available in the CFS3 add-ons archive.....

If anyone else needs them, they are:

AH_F4U_Bird : AH01er
AHCORS_CFS3 : AH21re

loverboy1
March 19th, 2010, 10:42
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

rouge34rtw
March 19th, 2010, 21:38
YEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWW!!!! is an appropriate statement for the AH Corsairs Loverboy...... God help me, I do love those airplanes so.....there is something comforting and confident in the way that huge front end full of supercharged Pratt & Whitney powerhouse can block an entire Island from view.....and leave not so friendly Zeke drivers far behind if they happen to drop in my six.....and I just love the way she tries to barrel roll the second the wheels leave the runway......or the way she threatens to just quit flying and have a bonfire in the jungle during every inch of the last mile and half of approach when landing......but best of all is the way she purrs, so quietly, but all the menacing intent of every Marine to ever take her wheels up......and the way her whole frame shudders uncontrollably when I light off the 6 .50s in her beautiful blue wings.....and send a dose of hate and discontent downrange to smite whatever foe is misfortunate enough to be at my 12 O:clock today.....

And... I really like flying them all too....

Semper Fi... what a way to die....the few....the proud.....the dead on the beach.... HOORAH!!