PDA

View Full Version : My Thanks To Mr John Stinstrom Creator of Cecil Field NAS For FS9

casey jones
March 15th, 2010, 08:16
When I came across Mr Stinstrom's creation of Cecil Field NAS I could'nt belive my eyes...Hurrah! I thought I was sworn in to the military at Cecil Field in 1963, then I thought I was going to be disappointed bcause I have a habit of reading all the read me's for FS9 airport scenery to see if it has this Runway 12 add-ons which I will not use, I tried its so called EZ install once and it is not that easy to me I am not good at all doing these programs so I just stay with any of the good people who will throw me a complete airport scenery my way and I am forever greatful to them, and thats where Mr Stinstrom comes in, he has created a wonderful copy of Cecil NAS, I fly my A-7 in to cecil for touch and gos. May Mr Stinstrom always have good fortune.

Cheers

Casey

ian elliot
March 15th, 2010, 11:14
Mr Stinstrom has created some very fine scenery, if you like Cecil, you should check out Moffett, for flying around the San Francisco bay area and Whidbey NAS, my personnal favorite.
cheers ian