PDA

View Full Version : Daily Savings Time...

Chacha
March 13th, 2010, 20:47
Today we go back to our Daily Savings Time.

Do not forget to turn set your time to one hour ahead....

(Man, I just lost an hour!)

...That means I am 3 hours ahead of Arizona time....

PeteHam
March 13th, 2010, 21:58
Ya gotta get up early to beat us Kiwi's ....

We're ahead of everyone :icon_lol:

Pete.

cheezyflier
March 14th, 2010, 11:21
haha funny funny

guess what i did today? i was scheduled to run the sound at church this morning. last night before bed i set the clocks in the wrong direction. i showed up looking unusually stupid, just as everyone was leaving.

PRB
March 14th, 2010, 11:32
haha funny funny

guess what i did today? i was scheduled to run the sound at church this morning. last night before bed i set the clocks in the wrong direction. i showed up looking unusually stupid, just as everyone was leaving.

Remember, "Spring forward, Fall back" ... Kind of like "righty tighty", you know... :d

n4gix
March 14th, 2010, 12:07
Remember, "Spring forward, Fall back" ... Kind of like "righty tighty", you know... :d

Paul, I thought that was "tighty whities?" :bump:

Snuffy
March 14th, 2010, 13:18
Psst ... Chacha ...

Its called Daylight Savings Time ... Not Daily.

harleyman
March 14th, 2010, 13:44
Psst ... Chacha ...

LOL So it is....:jump:

Moparmike
March 14th, 2010, 14:09
Yup...the annual BS started again this morning at 2am.
Had the usual fun of making my run up and down the plant setting clocks on the packaging equipment and PLC control screens. It was still dark when I left work this morning...putting my AM commute smack dab in the middle of prime deer traffic. My sleep schedule will be scrambled up for a few days til I get my internal clock adjusted. BUT...I've got an extra hour of daylight that I won't see anyway since I'll be inside at work.

Long story short...It doesn't matter which side of the clock you work, the DST shift does a good job of scrambling things up!
And all this fun just to reverse the process in a few months again... :rolleyes:

Moses03
March 14th, 2010, 14:10
I wish we would spring forward half an hour and leave it be at that year around. Sure is a pain going around and resetting all the clocks!

Chacha
March 14th, 2010, 14:23
Psst ... Chacha ...

...Why in the world i typed Daily..... LOL....

...Thanks for correcting Snuffy! :salute:

Panther_99FS
March 14th, 2010, 14:24
I wish we would spring forward half an hour and leave it be at that year around. Sure is a pain going around and resetting all the clocks!

Arizona doesn't do daylight savings time :)

PRB
March 14th, 2010, 14:28
Arizona doesn't do daylight savings time :)

Well neither does Kenya! I think he lives in Texas! :icon_lol: :d

GT182
March 14th, 2010, 18:30
I wish they'd leave it at DST year round. I'd rather see more daylight during the evenings. Besides, the winter blahs wouldn't be so bad either. It's been proven that the short winter days causes depression in people... and I sure believe that, I'm stuck in the house withe the Warden.