PDA

View Full Version : A2A Phantom

jessie r.
March 13th, 2010, 18:29
Hi guys I herd well read that A2A was making a F-4 Phantom does anyone know if it's true or when it's coming out?

Rezabrya
March 13th, 2010, 18:42
They are making an F-4 but as of now, there is no estimate as to when it will be out. They will be releasing an Accusim pack for their B-17 first.

Roadburner440
March 14th, 2010, 05:43
Do not forget the WOP3 P-51D Mustang either. My guess would be that also will be out before the F-4 Phantom. They have already done research trips and such for the Mustang. I know last time Scott posted about it on their website they were trying to gather knowledge and such about it. Will be a hard aircraft to accomplish seeing as their is only one left flying in the US.

BOOM
March 14th, 2010, 06:59
Here's a very short vid [old] from A2A showing The F4 animatons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALeDzOJd4I0

jessie r.
March 14th, 2010, 08:23
That's going to be great that they are building one I cant wait for it to come out.

oakfloor
March 14th, 2010, 19:13
That's going to be great that they are building one I cant wait for it to come out.
There due to release something soon..about once a year. But when they do, it's always perfected and de-bugged. and we just keep waiting.

deathfromafar
March 14th, 2010, 19:37
Will be a hard aircraft to accomplish seeing as their is only one left flying in the US.

1 F-4 left flying here? 1 civilian F-4D(Collings) but still a number of the QF-4's flying with ATRS & Heritage Flight.
My question is, will any be saved after 2013? The contract for the first QF-16's is already in ink.

Might be a while before the A2A Rhino is out but there's no question it will be a good one.