PDA

View Full Version : F-100 Panel Mod

falcon409
March 12th, 2010, 11:43
This zipfile contains changes to the Donationware/Freeware F-100 Super Saber. If you haven't done some modifications to yours already and you have missing gauges down the left side of the main panel in VC view, this will replace those and add a few additional gauges. It actually replaces every gauge on both the 2D and VC panels with a few exceptions. I also removed several annoying warnings. . .personal preference. I also added popups for the GPS, Autopilot and main switches.
http://www.box.net/shared/static/tmvu9mqktz.zip

hschuit
March 12th, 2010, 13:27
Thank you, the VC is much better now :applause:

PS: Is your dragchute already working? I just finished an XML gauge which operates the auto slats and adds extra drag upon deploying the chute with the tailhook key (included in attachment)

example panel.cfg [Vcockpit01] entry:

gauge09=F-100!AutoFlaps, 10,10,20,20

Henk.

Moparmike
March 12th, 2010, 14:22
Henk, you might want to add that you need to disable the SOHF100_AutoSlat!AutoSlat on the Main panel (Window00) when adding your new slat/chute control gauge.
Falcon left that one out of his panel upgrade...but for others using your gauge with the stock panel it will cause conflicts.

Nice work to both you and falcon for the updates!

falcon409
March 12th, 2010, 15:04
. . . . .PS: Is your dragchute already working? I just finished an XML gauge which operates the auto slats and adds extra drag upon deploying the chute with the tailhook key (included in attachment)
Henk.
Nope, never could get the drag chute to show up and the tailhook doesn't work either. I have no idea why!

skyblazer3
March 12th, 2010, 15:49
This zipfile contains changes to the Donationware/Freeware F-100 Super Saber. If you haven't done some modifications to yours already and you have missing gauges down the left side of the main panel in VC view, this will replace those and add a few additional gauges. It actually replaces every gauge on both the 2D and VC panels with a few exceptions. I also removed several annoying warnings. . .personal preference. I also added popups for the GPS, Autopilot and main switches.
http://www.box.net/shared/static/tmvu9mqktz.zip

Falcon,

I bet you never would have imagined you'd be working on a Super Sabre 40+ years after you left Tripoli. :jump:

Thanks for all the hard work, This aircraft just became flyable for me.

Also, thank you Hschuit for the drag chute fix.... looking forward to taking her on a long flight into the desert.

hschuit
March 12th, 2010, 23:36
Henk, you might want to add that you need to disable the SOHF100_AutoSlat!AutoSlat on the Main panel (Window00) when adding your new slat/chute control gauge.
Falcon left that one out of his panel upgrade...but for others using your gauge with the stock panel it will cause conflicts.

Nice work to both you and falcon for the updates!

Thank you Moparmike, there is another thing I forgot to mention: In order for the dragchute drag effect to work, you also need to alter the flaps in the Aircraft.cfg file. I attached my current version; open it and go to section [Flaps.0]; then copy the 3 new flaps sections.

cheers, Henk