PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Home Racing Simulator

kilo delta
March 11th, 2010, 08:26
http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/10/motion-sim-4dof-racing-simulator-will-take-your-retirement-fund/

Check out the video's!! Would be cool if they'd develop a Flight sim version.....now to pick the winning numbers in the EuroLotto! :running: :bump:

Tako_Kichi
March 11th, 2010, 08:44
LOL...it's fine until the hydraulics spring a leak and squirt fluid all over the living room carpet and walls!

Guess the guy who built that must be a bachelor....I can't imagine any woman wanting that rig running when the soaps are on the TV!

limjack
March 11th, 2010, 08:57
That is a must when they develope this for Flight sim......I will convert the garage just to have it. The imagination is going now, hook up my fog machines and strobe lights and one martini...lol...O-my .lol....what a good time...I NEED THIS!!! :jump:

Jim

Matt Wynn
March 11th, 2010, 09:10
looks good, just think that when the rams get to the top of their stroke my mrs would hit the kill switch and leave me high and dry :icon_lol:

Snuffy
March 11th, 2010, 10:30
If it would be in sync with the picture on the screen I think it would be a lot better ... I couldn't see how it appeared that he was where the screen says he was, ... and I didn't see him making a lot of corrective turnings of the wheel either.

Bjoern
March 11th, 2010, 12:09
I'd have no room for this in this shoebox of an appartment. But if I had the money to afford it I guess I wouldn't have to worry about scaring away women either since, as we all know, women only need three things: money, chcocolate and your manhood in their hands. :d

Dain Arns
March 11th, 2010, 13:48
It's all fun until you fall through the floor... :icon_lol:
I would think you'd want good, solid, concrete footing.
Also wonder what that does long term to the LCD display...

GT182
March 12th, 2010, 12:28
LOL...it's fine until the hydraulics spring a leak and squirt fluid all over the living room carpet and walls!

Larry, that just adds to the reality if it all. ;) :icon_lol: