PDA

View Full Version : Sandown_EGHN Uploaded

falcon409
March 9th, 2010, 06:36
Just uploaded Sandown Aerodrome. Ready for downloading.:salute:

guzler
March 9th, 2010, 09:27
Where do I find this Falcon ? I can't see it in our FSX library

Really like your sceneries, so need ot find thme !

falcon409
March 9th, 2010, 09:44
I just tried it to be sure. Click on Addons Library, then FSX Addons.

Henry
March 9th, 2010, 09:55
its there now
H

guzler
March 9th, 2010, 10:36
There seems to be a few strange things happening, don't know whether it's something to do with cookies. I tried several times to find it without success, but ended up going another route to the addons and it worked that time.

Strange.

Cheers guys

Henry
March 9th, 2010, 10:43
i just relased it
thats why
H

falcon409
March 9th, 2010, 11:26
I just released it, that's why
H
Ok, question for you then Henry. When I uploaded the scenery zips, I was able to see them in the FSX Addons section immediately and they were downloadable (I checked to be sure), which sort of surprised me given the normal time it used to take for something to actually post in the downloads section.

So if I was able to see the files immediately and download any of them I wanted to, was that just a fluke?

Henry
March 9th, 2010, 13:01
Ok, question for you then Henry. When I uploaded the scenery zips, I was able to see them in the FSX Addons section immediately and they were downloadable (I checked to be sure), which sort of surprised me given the normal time it used to take for something to actually post in the downloads section.

So if I was able to see the files immediately and download any of them I wanted to, was that just a fluke?
no you just uploaded it so you can see it
it will take a while before all see the same
i see a lot of things and i dont know if they have been approved or not
i am just as confused
time heals
H

peter12213
March 9th, 2010, 13:15
Thanks for this!