PDA

View Full Version : Can't access files

Mick
March 7th, 2010, 04:38
When I go to the library I see that there are several files there now, but when I try to look at them all I get is this:

"There is nothing here to show you (no permission, all entries hidden, etc)"

Yes, I am logged in.

Milton Shupe
March 7th, 2010, 05:12
I have asked someone to look at this for you Mick.

Ickie
March 7th, 2010, 05:52
they haven't been moderated yet, Douglas is still trying to figure it out, Rome wasn't built in a day

Duckie
March 7th, 2010, 10:09
Thanks for the question, Mick. I was wondering the same thing. And, thanks for the help and helpful reply, Milton.

Duckie

TomSteber
March 7th, 2010, 10:30
Same problem here too. Being patient.

MarcKyle64
March 7th, 2010, 20:03
I now get the following message when trying to access the add-ons library link (after I had accessed the library earlier today):

MarcKyle64, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't get this message when I click on the add-ons archive link. I can access that just fine.

edmoore235
March 8th, 2010, 03:44
Same problem here too. Waiting with patience.

Ed

TomSteber
March 8th, 2010, 03:51
Gentlemen, it is Lent after all. :icon_lol:

Ickie
March 8th, 2010, 04:18
try now

Mick
March 8th, 2010, 05:01
Seems to be fixed now.

Thanks Ickie!

superashi
March 8th, 2010, 05:06
Hi there....is there something broken in downloads....when I try to download the NJG_weps_packs in cfs3 weapons download the file downloads but it will not open...the error is:

Cannot open file it does not appear to be a valid archive.

If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again

thanks for your attention to this in advance

Superashi

Ickie
March 8th, 2010, 05:11
if that is add-ons archive it may be a broken zip and there in nothing i can do about it

Duckie
March 8th, 2010, 06:27
Seems to be fixed now.

Thanks Ickie!

Yep. Works just like the instructions say.
Thanks very much for the attention and the help.

Duckie