PDA

View Full Version : UHHHHGGGGG... I can't find two payware installers

OBIO
March 5th, 2010, 11:39
I have the Shockwave 3D Lights and the WOP B-17 packages from A2A Simulations site....I THOUGHT I had them backed up on my external...if so they are well hidden amongst all the files on that drive. I thought, "I'll just mozie over to A2A and see if I can redownload them." Tried that and I get a security alert that the A2A site is a reported attack site.

Anyone know if there has been any issues with the A2A site? Or the names of the Shockwave 3D Lights and WOP B-17 installers so I can do a search for them on my external?

OBIO

mrogers
March 5th, 2010, 12:04
The filename for the shockwave lights in its zipfile on my end is called "3dlights_pack"...inside it is the installer "fs9_3dlights_redux". Yours might be named slightly different, but here you go, have a try with these names and see if you can find it.
Dont know about this security alert saying that A2A is an attack site..been there many times and didnt have an issue with the A2A site.

edit: theres two installers- the other one is "fsx_3dlights_redux"

OBIO
March 5th, 2010, 12:32
I was able to get to the A2A site...but I had to use IE instead of Firefox. I sent an e-mail to the staff...hopefully they can set me up with another download of the packages. I got them as a gift....Christmas 08, I was given a $40 gift card to A2A Simulations....not sure why I was given this gift card, but one of the members here and one of the A2A staffers arranged for me to have it...again, not sure what I did to deserve it, but as my Grandpa said, never look down the barrel of a loaded shot gun....no that was advice for a totally different situation...never look a gift horse in the mouth...that's it.

OBIO