PDA

View Full Version : J B Golf

Cazzie
March 2nd, 2010, 04:02
Fantastic work Marvin. My A2A Cub with my "Flying Farmer" repaint found a home. Saved the flight so I can go back PDQ!

Caz

Cleartheprop
March 2nd, 2010, 04:49
I like this place... :icon_lol:

OleBoy
March 2nd, 2010, 05:30
Looks right at home Cazzie. I'm surprised there's no cow manure on the tires yet!!

Let me guess. That's found in the new Orbx Pacific Northwest package? One of my future purchases!!!

Dain Arns
March 2nd, 2010, 08:55
Looks right at home Cazzie. I'm surprised there's no cow manure on the tires yet!!

Let me guess. That's found in the new Orbx Pacific Northwest package? One of my future purchases!!!

Nope. Freeware by Marvin Carter. :applause:
Found at the usual sites.

HighGround22
March 2nd, 2010, 09:11
Yeah, for me, it was one of those forehead-whacking situations: I'd seen J-B Golf on FlightSim.com, and just passed it by without much thought. Then later, here on SOH, I saw that splendid video and knew exactly where it'd come from.

"Whack!" Whereupon I promptly went back and downloaded the bugger, as I really, really shoulda aughta done the first time round. Top-notch scenery, Marvin! Right up there in league with Plum Island for that "down-home coziness".

As I see it, the FS world can't have enough of such little, out-of-the-way bucolic spots -- especially if they can be situated a reasonably short distance away from each other.

Marvin Carter
March 2nd, 2010, 16:30
Thanks guys, there will be another one soon just East of it in the foot hills. Its Kinda small GA airport in Columbia Ca,"O22".
I redid the whole thing, and almost done with it!!!
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss241/Marvin-56/O22.jpg

Cleartheprop
March 2nd, 2010, 23:02
That's great Marvin! Looking forward to this one! Thanks :applause:
:running:

harleyman
March 3rd, 2010, 03:08
Wow...That is yours marvin...Excellent work...

loving the look of the new 022 also....:applause::applause:

I used to love to fly that area in FS9 with Mega Sceneries....

Thanks for the scenery....