PDA

View Full Version : Some Interesting UFO Shows on History Channel Today

Lionheart
February 28th, 2010, 08:25
Hey all,

Man, some really wild UFO shows on History Channel this morning. I heard some I hadnt heard about before.

Makes you wonder.

The wierdest part was how hard the US suppresses all the reports, causing report data to disappear, threats, backgrounds being erased from public files...

I wonder sometimes if the US would consider going public on some of this, they might get farther. For instance, on the technologies side, why not have entire corporations trying to figure out how these things fly, (based on the ones they have at Area 51 or where ever they are being held at now).

Bill

Odie
February 28th, 2010, 08:56
You know, Bill, I've often speculated that if the Government went public and confirmed the existence, it might be considered an admission that they've been unable to protect/prevent intrusion into US airspace and groundspace by an unknown entity that can go and come at will. Unless of course they reveal cases of where this was negated by interception, etc.

And would the revealation of such information generate a panic among the citizenry?

And would it reveal, and this is important, that X-Files was indeed a reality television show??

brad kaste
February 28th, 2010, 09:01
I couldn't agree more with you gentlemen. I've always thought our Government sits on a lot more UFO info than they let out. Like Odie stated,....our Government has gotten the idea the public couldn't deal with the facts. Hooey.
Facts are facts. Truth is truth. And that's how it should be.

Lionheart
February 28th, 2010, 12:47
Yep....

I had always figured the US was sitting on all of this just for the technology and weapons possibilities.

In one show this morning, they interview a former astronaught 'Gordon' (I think that was his name) who said one day at Area 51, long ago (I think in 1953), that a UFO Disc landed, 3 landing gear, and 3 small people (short little things) got out, and some of the guys went out to it with cameras. This astronaught was to personally send all the photos to Washington in the base transport the following day. He said, whats odd was that no one ever talked about it after that. Man, as he told the story, he was looking right at the camera and didnt blink one time.

Back to secrecy.. Dont you think that 'united we stand' would be better then secrecy and conspiracy's?

Bjoern
February 28th, 2010, 13:26
After twenty years of manned research outposts and nearly a century of robotic exploration, the European Space Agency's Lowell City became the first permanent settlement on Mars in 2103. Within a decade, the United States and China had founded permanent settlements, as well. The south polar region of Promethei Planum developed a "Bermuda Triangle" reputation. Satellites detected intermittent mass concentration and magnetic field shifts. In 2148, prospectors working near Deseado Crater discovered an underground complex: a Prothean observation post. The odd phenomena were generated by the operation and discharge of a mass effect core, struggling to function despite fifty millennia of neglect.
Earth was electrified with the news. Humanity was unequivocally not alone. While courts battled who owned the ruins, the international scientific community coordinated a massive effort to access, translate, and interpret the databanks recovered from the facility.
The facility proved to be a biosciences observation post built when Homo sapiens were first evolving on Earth. While the motives of the Protheans are not certain, translated records indicate that the facility was in regular communication with automated observation platforms in Earth orbit and the lunar nearside. The half-dozen mass effect spaceships found in the facility were presumably used for first-hand observation.
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Codex/Aliens:_Extinct_Races#Protheans:_Martian_Ruins

There you have your UFO explanation.

It's either this or complete BS. ;P

HaveBlue
February 28th, 2010, 13:33
Big oil has alot to do with it too. Free energy is the last thing that oil and pwoer companies want let out.
They have prevented many efforts in the past and even killed people that won't be bought out.
Apparently 80 cents of every dollar is spent on energy. We would become alot richer and they would lose their power over us. They already have more money than they could ever spend so its all about control and keeping us down and enslaved.
But it can't go on forever and as more people wake up to the reality of it, common sense will prevail in the end.
10 years ago I too was an unbeliever but now the evidence is too overwhelming to ignore.
Ben Rich stated we alreday have the technology to take ET home and but it's locked up so tight in black projects it would take an act of god for it to get out to benefit humanity.

Lastly, good on you for even discussing such things here at SOH.

Lionheart
February 28th, 2010, 18:03
Big oil has alot to do with it too. Free energy is the last thing that oil and pwoer companies want let out.
They have prevented many efforts in the past and even killed people that won't be bought out.
Apparently 80 cents of every dollar is spent on energy. We would become alot richer and they would lose their power over us. They already have more money than they could ever spend so its all about control and keeping us down and enslaved.
But it can't go on forever and as more people wake up to the reality of it, common sense will prevail in the end.
10 years ago I too was an unbeliever but now the evidence is too overwhelming to ignore.
Ben Rich stated we alreday have the technology to take ET home and but it's locked up so tight in black projects it would take an act of god for it to get out to benefit humanity.

Lastly, good on you for even discussing such things here at SOH.

That makes alot of sense to me. Sad...

Bill

Lionheart
February 28th, 2010, 18:49
I found this on one of my excursions online this morning.

I have seen this before (online) with the odd rear tail panels or indentions. I doubt this is the Belgium type UFO though as it states. Most likely Photoshop fiction. I have heard though of some 'perfect triangle' craft out there....