PDA

View Full Version : FTX PNW Prepay debacle and my apology to everyone

JayKae
February 27th, 2010, 16:30
Dear all,

A very short message to apologise to every single one of you who have had problems with the download of thre prepay, we have delayed retail release until every single one of our prepay customers have the file and have had their 24 hours of gloating rights... I take full responsibility for the issues at hand, have slept 5.5 hours over the last 48 hours frantically trying to fix the issues with the CDN company

MCDesigns
February 27th, 2010, 16:40
No worries Jay, these things happen, especially with a 4+gig d/l to deal with and anyone that thinks you guys didn't try and plan for a smooth release can,... well you know what, LOL. :rocket:

Try and get some rest man, you'll need it for the public release, LOL.

pbearsailor
February 27th, 2010, 16:49
Go to sleep. The sun will come up tomorrow.

It's a really large download and it's pretty silly for those of us who prepaid for the privilege of being first to not expect a problem or two.

We're all going to be using this wonderful scenery for a long time. The download issues should soon be forgotten. And, your customer support throughout has been the very best. :applause:

I've not bought anything from you guys before, but I'm sure planning to buy a lot more in the future.

steve :wavey:

BOOM
February 27th, 2010, 17:01
Hey JayKae don't sweat it,some things you just don't have full control over,no matter how hard you try.You have a fantastic product Bud! Get some sleep.It takes a Big man to take responsibility,even if it's not your fault.
Cheers and Thank You:salute:

CodyValkyrie
February 27th, 2010, 17:03
So, I wasn't the only one pulling an all nighter? Cheers Jay. Glad to be associated with your team.

spotlope
February 27th, 2010, 17:38
How does the old saying go? Men plan, and God laughs.

He's having a real chuckle today.

Carvalho
February 28th, 2010, 05:01
No problem, Jay, as Michael said, this things happen.I had problems with the download, yes, but they all disappear after the first seconds of flight in this amazing product.

TeaSea
February 28th, 2010, 05:42
Very gracious note....

I was not planning on purchasing this product (not sure my system will take it)...but I'm going to take another look just on the basis of your post.

Lionheart
February 28th, 2010, 06:38
Very gracious note....

I was not planning on purchasing this product (not sure my system will take it)...but I'm going to take another look just on the basis of your post.

I second that.

Things happen JayKae.

I hope it all smooth out.

Bill

JayKae
February 28th, 2010, 12:22
Very gracious note....

That actually gave me goosebumps, it fuels my belief that honesty is the best policy

@all, thank you for your understanding and kind words :)

Francois
February 28th, 2010, 23:52
Finally managed to download it too, a day later .... looks real nice indeed.

Apologies for my 'impatient' messages.... but I just wanted to see what all the hoopla was about finally, and pre-paid to do so more quickly. :sleep:

Anyway, all's good now...... back to our regular programming....

flashgordon
March 1st, 2010, 00:17
In amongst all the above Jay put up the latest freeware update to the ETO series of add-ons for CFS3 which he is so generously hosting.

Feedback on ETO 1.30 is so far very positive and the ETO development team is grateful for Jay's continuing support for the CFS3 community.

JayKae
March 1st, 2010, 00:39
No worries Francois :)

@Griz, anytime man, always glad to help !