PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Requested

n4gix
February 25th, 2010, 18:48
I just learned this evening that Bobby Hayes's wife Diane has has come under some medical issues. The mass in her brain has been diagnosed as a Glioma, (a growing tumor that originates in the brain). This tumor is extending into, and causing pressure on, a part of her brain called Thalamus, (the body's central sensory control center).

This has caused symptoms such as half her body going numb, loss of hearing, muscle twitching and cold, etc. They will be consulting with surgeons Tuesday on the possiblity of a biopsy, although it looks to carry extreme risks. Either way, Chemo and radiation treatment program will begin immediately thereafter.

Please keep Diane in your thoughts and prayers. If you've ever flown the Citation X, you would see Diane as the passenger...

I felt it important to pass this along to my FS family because I believe in prayer and support of those who care the most about you.

Chacha
February 25th, 2010, 18:50
Prayed for Diana's recovery...

My daughter and I will be praying for her...

:engel016:

OBIO
February 25th, 2010, 19:18
Diane will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure.

My wife, Deb, went through a surgery in August 08 to remove a brain tumor....luckily it was non-cancerous, but it was the size of a lemon. I know the journey these folks are about to take, to some degree at least.

OBIO

paiken
February 25th, 2010, 19:56
Done!

CADFather
February 25th, 2010, 20:14
Prayers out for Diana from the North West GA area.

HouseHobbit
February 25th, 2010, 20:46
Yes of course..
I shall Pray..

Lionheart
February 25th, 2010, 20:53
She is in my prayers Bill.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bill

Dain Arns
February 25th, 2010, 21:47
We're all in agreement. We ask for the Lord's intervention for Diane.
All our thoughts and prayers for successful treatment and recovery for her, and comfort for Bobby and family at this time.

Amen. :engel016:

gigabyte
February 26th, 2010, 01:37
Gig is adding a Prayer for Diane - Heal and live well!

coyotetx
February 26th, 2010, 01:45
Diane is now on the Coyote' prayer line. Every time a coyote howls a prayer is offered in her name. Dear lady, the power of prayer works...I know! Keep the faith ...

Blackbird686
February 26th, 2010, 02:18
Consider it done.

BB686:USA-flag:

Lionheart
February 26th, 2010, 07:38
I was watching an episode of Doctor Oz the other night. The episode was on foods that are poisonous, and foods that are super fuels that can cancel out deseases. One lady had bad cancer and wasnt to live long. She immediately went on a greens diet, changed all her eating habits, and started doing juicing, where she would put all these fruits and greens in the blender making these health/protein drinks. That was long ago and now she is in excellent health.

We dont realise how many additives are in foods today, from hamburger and chicken (steroids) to simply dressings for salads (tons of fructose corn syrup, MSG's that cancel out biological breakdown of the food into fuels, etc). Enzymes alone are almost non existent now in common food because we nuke (microwave) the food, killing the enzymes and certain other nutricians. (Steamer bags for veggies will destroy tons of the vitamins and enzymes in the veggies).

How we have contaminated our food supply to such an extent is beyond me. The more I learn, the more I just cant believe it.

Bill

cheezyflier
February 26th, 2010, 08:54
The more I learn, the more I just cant believe it.

the more i learn, the less i believe. i have a buddy downstairs who swears he knows a cure for cancer. he also claims the reason he didn't get swine flu is because he drinks oil of oregano.

n4gix
March 18th, 2010, 09:59
I received word last night that a biopsy has determined that Diane's tumor is malignant, but not metastic at this time.

It is hoped that radiation treatment will shrink the tumor enough to relieve the pressure on the brain, but the prognosis is such that the condition is terminal...

Even if successful, it will at best extend Diane's life by only a year or so baring Divine intervention...

Even so, I will be continuing my prayers for Diane and Bobby, as well as everyone else for whom prayers have been requested.

boxcar
March 18th, 2010, 10:08
Diane certainly has my prayers, Bill, as do her husband & family. She will remain in my prayers as well.

Skittles
March 18th, 2010, 10:14
I was watching an episode of Doctor Oz the other night. The episode was on foods that are poisonous, and foods that are super fuels that can cancel out deseases. One lady had bad cancer and wasnt to live long. She immediately went on a greens diet, changed all her eating habits, and started doing juicing, where she would put all these fruits and greens in the blender making these health/protein drinks. That was long ago and now she is in excellent health.

We dont realise how many additives are in foods today, from hamburger and chicken (steroids) to simply dressings for salads (tons of fructose corn syrup, MSG's that cancel out biological breakdown of the food into fuels, etc). Enzymes alone are almost non existent now in common food because we nuke (microwave) the food, killing the enzymes and certain other nutricians. (Steamer bags for veggies will destroy tons of the vitamins and enzymes in the veggies).

How we have contaminated our food supply to such an extent is beyond me. The more I learn, the more I just cant believe it.

Bill

Whilst your advice to eat healthily and avoid too many additives is excellent, please do be careful in suggesting that the new diet was the cause of the recovery. It is more than likely entirely coincidental. Pardon the irony, but one must always take these cancer fixes with a pinch of salt!

GT182
March 18th, 2010, 11:04
Prayers sent Bill. Convey our well wishes to her too. God Bless.

harleyman
March 18th, 2010, 20:04
Prayers sent from my house as well....

Chacha
March 19th, 2010, 04:09
Thanks for the updated news, Bill....

... May she fully recover from cancer, (even her doctor says she will live only a year)....

:engel016:

jmig
March 19th, 2010, 08:36
I pray for her recovery if it is God's will. If not, I pray for her family.

aeromed202
March 19th, 2010, 08:40
You got it.

n4gix
March 19th, 2010, 11:15
Thank you all so very much. What is so heartbreaking is that after having been engaged for several years, Bobby and Diane finally were in a position to marry and consolidate their households (they lived across the street from one another) a little over two years ago...

...and Bobby had finally managed to "get off the third-shift street patrol" and into the Airport Division, on day-shift, and a simmer's dream job...

...unfettered access to the entire Orlando airport...

Chacha
March 19th, 2010, 11:36
Thank you all so very much. What is so heartbreaking is that after having been engaged for several years, Bobby and Diane finally were in a position to marry and consolidate their households (they lived across the street from one another) a little over two years ago...

...and Bobby had finally managed to "get off the third-shift street patrol" and into the Airport Division, on day-shift, and a simmer's dream job...

...unfettered access to the entire Orlando airport...

....... Are they thinking of getting married at the Orlando Airport?

..... just wondering....

.... maybe you can suggest that... LOL.... :wavey:

n4gix
March 20th, 2010, 11:33
....... Are they thinking of getting married at the Orlando Airport?

..... just wondering....

.... maybe you can suggest that... LOL.... :wavey:

Er, Diane and Bobby were married just a little over two years ago. Bobby is close to retirement from the Orlando PD, and his transfer to the airport division was a great relief for Diane, not the least of which was that patrolling the airport on the day shift is far, far safer than patrolling the streets of Orlando on the third shift!

Chacha
March 20th, 2010, 11:42
Er, Diane and Bobby were married just a little over two years ago. Bobby is close to retirement from the Orlando PD, and his transfer to the airport division was a great relief for Diane, not the least of which was that patrolling the airport on the day shift is far, far safer than patrolling the streets of Orlando on the third shift!

Ooops... Sorry Bill...

Sometimes, my right ear doesn't hear it right the first time.... LOL.... :jump: