PDA

View Full Version : Six for Sunday

Cloud9Gal
February 21st, 2010, 07:45
Name http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s3863.gif (http://www.tiptopglobe.com/free-smiles-smileys-emoticons-blog-forum-email) of your favorite "store bought" cookies. Key word being "store bought".

I will start:

1-Oreo cookies
2-Nilla cookies
3-Nutter Butter cookies
4-Pepperidge Farms' Milano Cookies
5-Pepperidge Farms' Verona Cookies (apricot & raspberry)
6-Frosted Animal Crackers

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Food/biscuits-50.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Food-Smileys.html)

Matt Wynn
February 21st, 2010, 07:49
do tubs of cookie dough count C9G? :icon_lol:

Cloud9Gal
February 21st, 2010, 08:06
do tubs of cookie dough count C9G? :icon_lol:

LOL! They certainly do Smoothie! It's just a cookie at its raw state! :bump:

HundertzehnGustav
February 21st, 2010, 08:23
Oreo...not bad...

what the hell?
nice avatar!

Matt Wynn
February 21st, 2010, 08:28
Great! :kilroy: Maryland Choc chip Cookies, ASDA's own white choc chip cookies- they're bautiful and not too crumbly and not too soft, ASDA's own Oatmeal & Raisin Cookies... ASDA Cookie Dough Chocolate (Can easilly plough through a tub of that in half an hour) it's tough theres so much to choose from, i do love a good dunkin' biscuit to go with my tea, Choccy Digestives, Custard Creams, Bourbons, HobNobs (Golden Crunch Naturally) just never dunk Rich tea biscuits into tea, you need good reflexes to not have half your biscuit act like he kursk and lie on the bottom... Hobnobs are my favourite Biscuits, Video warning, language and biscuit imagery....

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MJr9ekTf0xc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Snuffy
February 21st, 2010, 10:00
First ... SIX cookies? My god that sounds like sugar suicide! I don't think I can name 6 cookies .. at least that I don't eat on a regular basis ...

I'll stick with the Oreo's, then I'd have to say Kebler Brand Chocolate Chip Cookies. Oh I've been known to munch on a Fig Newton every now and again too! Ummm a local sub shop here in Jax, (Firehouse subs,) make fresh homemade cookies every day, (as does Subway,) and they make a great Oatmeal and Raisin cookies and their Homemade Soft N Chewie Chocoalte Chip cookies are to die for, (subway) makes a killer Macadamia Chip cookie too! Mmmm.

Secondly, With regard to the posted video by Smoothie, what language is that clown speaking in?? I didn't understand a damned thing he said. :icon_lol:

Matt Wynn
February 21st, 2010, 11:22
It's English, i think it's a Sunderland accent but i can't be 100% Sure :icon_lol:

Chacha
February 21st, 2010, 12:37
1) M&M cookie sandwich ice cream (it's a cookie ice cream)

2) Milano cookies...

3) Chips A Hoy...

4) Brussels Cookies

5) Anna Swedish Thins

6) Oreo and Girls Scout Cookies... and ... and ... and...

lifejogger
February 22nd, 2010, 04:49
I can't come up with six cause my wife makes great homemade cookies but If I had to buy some they would be:

Oreo Cookies and Pepperidge Farms' Milano Cookies.

TARPSBird
February 22nd, 2010, 06:27
Not in any order of preference (I'll eat 'em all)...
1. Oreos
2. Fig Newtons
3. Animal Crackers (in the little box with the circus animals on it)
4. Cameo Cream Sandwiches
6. Pepperidge Farm Sausalitos
6. Keebler Chocolate Chips
Haven't had Lorna Doone shortbread cookies in a long time and they're not on the Nabisco website - can you still buy them???

cheezyflier
February 22nd, 2010, 06:28
1) NN choco chip
2) NN dark choco mint
3) double stuff
4) chocolate oreos
5) NN black and whites
6) mallowmars

except for the mallowmars, i choose a cookie based on dunk-a-bility.

Bjoern
February 22nd, 2010, 15:47
I stopped buying sweet stuff (helps you lose a few pounds), but once in a while I buy a pack of chocolate cookies...or chocolate chip cookies...the main thing is: Chocolate. :jump:

Cloud9Gal
February 22nd, 2010, 15:49
Not in any order of preference (I'll eat 'em all)...
1. Oreos
2. Fig Newtons
3. Animal Crackers (in the little box with the circus animals on it)
4. Cameo Cream Sandwiches
6. Pepperidge Farm Sausalitos
6. Keebler Chocolate Chips
Haven't had Lorna Doone shortbread cookies in a long time and they're not on the Nabisco website - can you still buy them???

Tarps~ I can vouch for the Lorna Doone cookies still being available for purchase. My hubby LOVES them! I get them at the grocery store or even Target carries them.

Willy
February 22nd, 2010, 18:38
Having to watch my sugar intake, the only cookies I sneak now are animal cookies without the frosting.

strega13
February 23rd, 2010, 06:12
1) by fars are pim's raspberry cookies by LU
2) petit ecolier white chocolate by LU
3) mint chocolate madeleine by LU
4) tahoe white chocolate macademia by pepperidge farm
5) double chocolate chunk by pepperidge farm
6) chocolate hazelnuts pirouette by pepperodge farm