PDA

View Full Version : The Conspiracy Continues....

TeaSea
February 20th, 2010, 16:12
As many of you may know, I've been identified as being a member of some sort of conspiracy in regards the earthquake in Haiti....

Just one example:

http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=13925.0

I've worked very hard to get to this level, so that I can feed the paranoia of the various wierdo factions who live on this kind of stuff....

At last count, the Haitian Earthquake was caused by:

1) The U.S. Govt, using HAARP technology.
2) UFO's
3) Islamic Terrorists
4) The Israeli Government
5) The Republican Party
6) The Democratic Party
7) Illegal Immigrants
8) Giant Worms (okay, that one was probably a joke--but it's out there)
9) The Tea Party Movement
10) Nancy Pelosi
11) Rush Limbaugh
11) Panther
12) President Barak Obama
13) Former Governor Sarah Palin
14) Glenn Beck

I'm not kidding...I've found a theory involving all these people (except Panther...I threw him in for fun, although I do want to know what he was doing last month).

As you can see...wierdo's seem to come in all kinds of political stripes, flavor's and factions.

As a U.S. Army veteran who served for just short of a quarter of a century who now finds that all that swearing faith and allegiance stuff to the constitution was just sort of, well, ignored....I will only say that my personal favorite conspiracy is plate techtonics....but I know that's really out there.

Also, my vote was for taking over parts of the Riviera or maybe the Seychelles rather than Haiti...but I was over-ruled by the Illuminati.

:jump:

TeaSea
February 20th, 2010, 16:14
I invite your non-political comments.

.....also what has Panther up to ......??

TeaSea
February 20th, 2010, 16:17
One other thing... Great job on the new look and the new servers Icki...I will be mailing you a check.

But wait,

Isn't it just too coincidental that he does this just A MONTH AFTER THE EARTHQUAKES IN HAITI!!!

Henry
February 20th, 2010, 17:53
if everyone was not watching re runs of Panthers panthereing
it probably would not have happened
H

Willy
February 20th, 2010, 18:08
You know H, if we could have gotten just a few more people watching videos of Panther panthering, I bet we could have gotten a volcano started along with that earthquake.... ;)

Ken Stallings
February 20th, 2010, 18:26
The first rule of conspiracy theories is that most all of them were started by people who didn't really believe them.

The second rule of conspiracy theories is that they are developed by people looking for attention.

The third rule of conspiracy theories is that the media loves wallowing in them for ratings.

The final rule of conspiracy theories is that they are, by their very nature, conspiracies!

Cheers,

Ken

leroy10
February 20th, 2010, 18:47
Hi All,

The amusing thing about conspiracy theories is that in order for something to be a "true conspiracy" it can't be proven either true or false beyond any reasonable doubt.

Factor in Ken's response and this leaves plenty of room for speculation and with so many self anointed experts out there it's no wonder we here so much about them.

Cheers :ernae:
Lindsay

n4gix
February 20th, 2010, 20:05
It was undoubtedly cause by the excessive flatulence from Indian cows. :monkies:

Captain Tenneal
February 20th, 2010, 21:12
The first rule of conspiracy theories is that most all of them were started by people who didn't really believe them.

The second rule of conspiracy theories is that they are developed by people looking for attention.

The third rule of conspiracy theories is that the media loves wallowing in them for ratings.

The final rule of conspiracy theories is that they are, by their very nature, conspiracies!

Cheers,

Ken

Ah, Ken but your forgot the fifth rule of conspiracy theories. We Don't talk about of conspiracy theories!

cheezyflier
February 21st, 2010, 04:16
i have a buddy here who said to me one day "9/11 was an inside job"

i asked him "what? are you loopy? aside from all the facts you must be ignoring, do you really think that thousands of people could actually keep a secret? i don't know one!"