PDA

View Full Version : Today, Feb 15th, Is Presidents Day ...

Snuffy
February 15th, 2010, 10:51
Now with that said:

Which President or Presidents Do We Honor on 'Presidents Day'

February 15 is a federal holiday commonly known as "Presidents Day." Which president or presidents are being honored today?

Which president or presidents do we honor on 'Presidents Day'?

<LABEL class=pds-input-label for=PDI_answer12862845>Washington</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-input-label for=PDI_answer12862846>Lincoln</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-input-label for=PDI_answer12862847>BOTH Washington and Lincoln</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-input-label for=PDI_answer12862848>Franklin D. Roosevelt</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-input-label for=PDI_answer12862849>John F. Kennedy</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-input-label for=PDI_answer12862850>Ronald Reagan</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-input-label for=PDI_answer12862851>All presidents</LABEL>
<LABEL class=pds-input-label for=PDI_answer12862852>I'm not sure</LABEL>

paiken
February 15th, 2010, 11:01
Gotta love these federal holidays. Gives me a nice long weekend to catch up on all of the chores. And tomorrow is my day off (woo hoo), bonus time.
And its Lincoln (12th) and Washington (22nd) that we're celebrating today, Presidents Day.

MudMarine
February 15th, 2010, 11:09
We should be honoring General Washington today! The greatest American to ever live, hands down! That's who the holiday was created for, Washington, not Lincoln. You can thank Lincoln for the IRS and the monster our federal government has become tody. Although the ending slavery thing was good! We need a leader like him again very badly! Pick a book up and read about General Washington, I try to live my life like two men in history, they are my examples of leadership; Jesus and the other is George Washington. Guess you can tell I admire him!