PDA

View Full Version : New Forum info UPDATE

hey_moe
February 9th, 2010, 17:48
I guess by now most in here have noticed some changes in SOH and the new SOH Flight Center. Ron ( Ickie ) is doing 99% of the work by himself in setting up SOHFC and while doing that is also making changes to SOH and keeping it safe for our enjoyment. Yes things are very confusing right now and Ron also already knows the changes that need to be made.He is running himself to death and along with paying our bills and keep a fund raiser for all the new changes and server. So do us all a favor, if you can't get sign on clear your cookies, and allow pop-ups...he has been saying this for as long as I can remember. Also emailing him about problems you see at the new SOH and SOHFC he already knows about it, in other works hang in their, he can only move so fast. Looking at the monitor 24/7 and pulling out whats left of his hair along with the hugh amount of stress because of all the problems he is running into with the servers, be patient. Also their is no reason to post your problems in the forum, we are AWARE of the situation and are working on it. Do us a favor and do what Henry does. Drink 8 cups of coffee mixed with Bourbon in the morning :jawdrop:. Usally half and half all the problems will seem minor:eek: , trust me Mike

Henry
February 9th, 2010, 18:27
Do us a favor and do what Henry does. Drink 8 cups of coffee mixed with Bourbon in the morning :jawdrop:. Usally half and half all the problems will seem minor:eek: , trust me Mike
coffee wots dat :icon_lol:
Mike is correct just have patience
when it is 99.99% finished then we can question
please just let people do there thing
how do ya like your family looking over your shoulder
when you are trying to work
i know my wife when im on my knees cleaning the flloor
she better not tell me i missed a spot,
when i say im done then she tells me:salute:
H