PDA

View Full Version : how to use the Add-Ons section here at SOH

FengZ
February 1st, 2010, 22:40
Sorry for this noob post, but i noticed the Add-On section here has changed to a new UI.

However, i can't figure out how to use it. When i click on Add-Ons for Fs2004, it takes me a page which shows the latest 5 files, the forum topics, and users online. The same happens when i click on "Aircraft" under Fs2004 (just shows latest 5 files). Is there a link i'm not seeing or something?

Can someone tell me how to browse the add-ons or search by author?

thanks! :)

*edit* i'm specifically looking for Stefano Meneghini's Fiat G-12. I know it's uploaded to SOH, but i have no idea on how to find it.

-feng

Rich
February 1st, 2010, 23:03
FengZ, the download sections are currently being fixed/upgraded so they do not work for the time being

FengZ
February 1st, 2010, 23:08
oh, that explains it!

Thanks for the quick reply...

-feng

OBIO
February 1st, 2010, 23:20
Feng

Stephano's G-12 can be found on Flightsim.com. Do a seach using Stefano Meneghini and it will bring up all of his aircraft...and repaints for them as well.

OBIO

Willy
February 1st, 2010, 23:26
We're undergoing some major server changes right now so bear with us.

FengZ
February 2nd, 2010, 00:24
Feng

Stephano's G-12 can be found on Flightsim.com. Do a seach using Stefano Meneghini and it will bring up all of his aircraft...and repaints for them as well.

OBIO

got it! thanks....didn't know his files were on Flightsim. I thought only Avsim and SOH held his files :)

cool..d/ling now

-feng