PDA

View Full Version : panel gauges

highpockets
January 31st, 2010, 13:49
I have some open spots in my F9F panel where gauges are missing??
Help.
My stock A/C panels seem to be OK.

falcon409
January 31st, 2010, 14:22
I have some open spots in my F9F panel where gauges are missing??
Help.
My stock A/C panels seem to be OK.
Post a screen so we can see what you're talking about.

highpockets
February 1st, 2010, 15:37
f9f ON RUNWAY

Tom Clayton
February 1st, 2010, 16:19
Give us a link to the file you downloaded. That way we can take a look at it and see if we can duplicate the issue.

falcon409
February 1st, 2010, 16:22
Hmmm, yes you do and even worse the disc's are a solid black 0,0,0, so you see the rwy as well, lol.

Ok, a few things to check:
If this was a new install, are there any gauges in the panel folder? If so, try copying them (don't just move them) to the main gauges folder and see if they show up.

If, when you unzipped the files and there was a "gauges" folder, did you move those "as is" into the gauges folder, or did you unzip what appeared to be additional zip files and then move them? They were probably "cab" files, which must remained zipped to work correctly.

Finally, is there a chance that there never were any gauges included and the person who zipped the aircraft assumed you would already have them?

As a side note, since I don't know your level of expertise, if you already knew all this and checked everything I just mentioned then I apologize for thinking otherwise, lol.:salute:

falcon409
February 1st, 2010, 16:28
Ok, I have that airplane in FSX and just checked it (forgot I had it). All of those gauges are called from a folder named "ROSPAN" which resides in your panel folder. If you don't have that. . .look in your gauges folder. . .if you find it there, move it back to the panel folder and reload your airplane, see if that corrects the problem.:salute:

highpockets
February 2nd, 2010, 07:11
It is an Aeroplane Heaven install. I reinstalled & the gauges are OK! Not sure what happened in the initial install. :salute:

TARPSBird
February 2nd, 2010, 08:34
It is an Aeroplane Heaven install. I reinstalled & the gauges are OK! Not sure what happened in the initial install. :salute:
Hehe, that stuff happens to me all the time. Swear to God I installed everything correctly according to the readme file and it's still screwed up, then it's fine second time around. I just write it off to the flight sim gremlins. :icon_lol: