PDA

View Full Version : Uploads/Downloads messed up?

bismarck13
January 31st, 2010, 12:31
I have another aircraft to upload and I can't get the page to open. I can't even get to any downloads. I guess there is some problem with the new updates??

:violent:

OBIO
January 31st, 2010, 12:58
Bismarck

That is one sharp looking plane...not sure how you do it....how many planes have you released this month?

The download library has been shut down in preparation for the move to the new server. I don't know how long it will take to get it all moved and running again.

OBIO

oldwheat
January 31st, 2010, 13:04
Wahoo, a G-50! Now that's a surprise!

Rami
January 31st, 2010, 13:25
Ickie said about a week...can you upload them to Simviation in the meantime?

bismarck13
January 31st, 2010, 13:34
Uploaded them to SimV this afternoon . . .

I would have posted them with the others but I had to get Morton's approval on using the skins . . . .

I made this model back in 2006 and just updated it a little. I never uploaded it because nobody was very interested in it then . . .

:isadizzy:

Ravenna
January 31st, 2010, 15:44
A very sharp looking G-50 and very nice skins too! Many thanks.:applause::applause:

Jagdflieger
January 31st, 2010, 16:04
I'll say. Thanks!

Devildog73
January 31st, 2010, 16:27
As a confirmed Goldwing rider, don't ride on ice or snow, but have ridden down to -16F a few times......

Anyway, I totally understand the Italian practice of flying with an open cockpit.
:ernae:

tonybones2112
January 31st, 2010, 18:50
Ickie said about a week...can you upload them to Simviation in the meantime?

Rami, will access to what is called the "archives" be available again? I am learning missions/campaigns, many of the one I have require VB planes.

Bones

tonybones2112
January 31st, 2010, 18:54
As a confirmed Goldwing rider, don't ride on ice or snow, but have ridden down to -16F a few times......

Anyway, I totally understand the Italian practice of flying with an open cockpit.
:ernae:

Aye, but in Finland or the Leningrad Front? I'm a cold weather man and the thought of that set my teeth on edge.

Bonesky

Rami
February 1st, 2010, 03:15
Rami, will access to what is called the "archives" be available again? I am learning missions/campaigns, many of the one I have require VB planes.

Bones

Bones,

About the same amount of time. Ickie has terminated all downloads for the time being.

peperez
February 1st, 2010, 03:18
He is doing for French an Italian planes what Rebuffat did for Spitfires and BF109s... Impressive how many gaps were closed at CFS2 in the last two years. We must remember also Payakan and Baldy efforts with the uglies... I feel honored to work with them.

Pepe

miamieagle
February 1st, 2010, 04:04
All I will say is thank you Guys!:applause:

tonybones2112
February 1st, 2010, 06:29
Bones,

About the same amount of time. Ickie has terminated all downloads for the time being.

Ain;t no rush and besides, I downloaded a scenery at Simviation has that plane by VB I needed, I haunt those archives though. We'll be looking forward to what Ickie has done.

Bones

tonybones2112
February 1st, 2010, 06:31
Uploaded them to SimV this afternoon . . .

I would have posted them with the others but I had to get Morton's approval on using the skins . . . .

I made this model back in 2006 and just updated it a little. I never uploaded it because nobody was very interested in it then . . .

:isadizzy:

They sure are interested in it now, ain;t they buddy? I got a download pertaining to the home going here, soon as it's done I'm gonna grab it, and TR's new Skyraider.

Bones

tonybones2112
February 1st, 2010, 07:25
He is doing for French an Italian planes what Rebuffat did for Spitfires and BF109s... Impressive how many gaps were closed at CFS2 in the last two years. We must remember also Payakan and Baldy efforts with the uglies... I feel honored to work with them.

Pepe

Paul Clawson did a very serviceable little Beech Staggerwing for FS2000 I got from Simviation. It's in bad need of a panel. As popular as the SW is even today, I'm surprised the Big Boys like Aeroplane Heaven hasn't done the Beech in civilian, USAAF liason, Spanish Civil War bomber and Chinese nationalist ambulance plane. Paul had plans for this plane, it's in civilian livery but he stuck two guns on it and started a panel. I take it out once and a while and pop a Zero here and there in it.

All you guys have done good work and I salute you.

Bones

kelticheart
February 2nd, 2010, 03:02
YEAH!
:jump: :applause: :jump: :applause: :jump: :applause: :jump:

Great looking model, William!

A new G-50, I have the crayons ready for an updated prop disc already!

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

gius
February 2nd, 2010, 03:59
Excellent work, Bismark,
a really needed plane for our skies!!!:ernae: