PDA

View Full Version : FCS Lancaster

Aircanuck
January 31st, 2010, 09:16
Good day fellow simmers,

I still continue to enjoy this excellent rendering of the Lancaster bomber, and look forward to some repaints when there ready to be uploaded ..... hint hint !

The concern I have is the lenght of time it is taking to issue a "patch" for the items that continue not to work IE boost gauges etc !!

Can someone confirm its in the works ??

"bombs gone"

Aircanuck :jump:

d0mokun
January 31st, 2010, 10:16
A mail to FCS might've been a quicker option, but yes, it's in the works.

Aircanuck
January 31st, 2010, 12:23
Hey there,

My strategy worked Dan, I can always count on a much faster reply from you than the offical website ..... thank you.

Cheers for now.

Aircanuck

d0mokun
January 31st, 2010, 12:41
:ernae:

ftl818
February 14th, 2010, 06:13
Hi,

As soon as the uploading is possible:

This lancaster 35 Squadron B. Mk I(FE) during a tour of the USA. Photograph from RAF museum.

I wanted to repaint a MK VII Tigerforce but unfortunately a MK VII with a Martin instead of the FN50 turret is not (yet?) available.

enjoy!

Paul

bruce448
February 14th, 2010, 07:27
Good day fellow simmers,

I still continue to enjoy this excellent rendering of the Lancaster bomber, and look forward to some repaints when there ready to be uploaded ..... hint hint !

The concern I have is the lenght of time it is taking to issue a "patch" for the items that continue not to work IE boost gauges etc !!

Can someone confirm its in the works ??

"bombs gone"

Aircanuck :jump:

Kim, Regards to your hint how's this one?

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/WAFU448/195SqnA4-Q.jpg

Bruce

Aircanuck
February 14th, 2010, 08:27
Hello Bruce,

She looks great, can't wait to show my father !!

You have reproduced the number "4" perfect .

Heads up on a PM I sent you about an hour ago.

Cheers Bruce.

Kim.

Aircanuck
February 14th, 2010, 08:37
Hi,

As soon as the uploading is possible:

This lancaster 35 Squadron B. Mk I(FE) during a tour of the USA. Photograph from RAF museum.

I wanted to repaint a MK VII Tigerforce but unfortunately a MK VII with a Martin instead of the FN50 turret is not (yet?) available.

:jump:

enjoy!

Paul

Doering
April 1st, 2010, 06:06
I know this is not the right spot, but I'm having trouble ordering from the First Class Simulations web site. I've tried to contact them to no avail. When I go to the checkout page, I can not get past the address/delivery info page.

Doering
April 5th, 2010, 10:13
I know this is not the right spot, but I'm having trouble ordering from the First Class Simulations web site. I've tried to contact them to no avail. When I go to the checkout page, I can not get past the address/delivery info page.

[RESOLVED]

Doering
April 8th, 2010, 16:53
Anyone had problems with the nav and ID lights not working. Hitting "L" only gives me the landing lights. They were working originally. Not sure how I have inactivated them.

RCAF_Gunner
April 8th, 2010, 17:14
Anyone had problems with the nav and ID lights not working. Hitting "L" only gives me the landing lights. They were working originally. Not sure how I have inactivated them.

They aren't working on the Mk. I models for me but the other Marks are fine. Have you tried all the versions?

Doering
April 8th, 2010, 17:19
They aren't working on the Mk. I models for me but the other Marks are fine. Have you tried all the versions?

ROGER, they only work on certain models. Thanks! That's a new one for me.